COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Heather P.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Paige F.
3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Concealer q310 qc .26floz golden

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This product is perfect to get rid of the dark circles underneath the eyes or covering up those dreadful pimples" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes the eye shadow last all day which is great in my line of work." in 1 review
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this one day when I want into Walgreens to find a new eyeliner. I was in the section for women of color when I saw the Queen Collection by Queen Latifah and I heard amazing reviews about the products so I decided to pick this little beauty up. The packaging is so cute. The formula is smooth and light. This is my first concealer and I love it. I use it under my eyes and if I'm defining my face I'll add it to my cheeks as well. It blends so easily and their is plenty of formula I have even finished on bottle. I am a. chocolate color and the natural hue color is perfect. Queen Latifah knows what she is doing
Pria W.
Pria W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this concealer. it is very lightweight. it doesn't have much coverage but i don't need a lot so his product works for me. i use it under my eyes as highlight. i also use it on my cupid's bow. i would recommend this product if you do not need a lot coverage.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Review for: Light
I purchased this while I was out of town and left my makeup bag. I purchased a few pieces from the Queen Collection and this concealer works pretty well. This conceals under eye dark circles easily. Please with this product and would consider buying again.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Golden 310
I really like this product. I actually purchased it a few times, but if you're not a fan of sheer to light coverage, then I would not recommend it. This provides a very natural look that I really enjoy. The packaging is nice, and I love the applicator.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
Review for: Light
This concealer is great. I'm gone through two and almost done with a darker shade that I have!!! I'm actually almost out and I'm scared because I love this concealer and I'm gonna have to get one as soon as I can!
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I found this at my local Wal-Mart.... I was very disappointed with this product. There was little coverage..this product is very thin. Complete waste of my money I would not recommend this at all.
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Light
Queen collection I hope it stays around forever because of the colors available for darker skin types. It's works as well as can be expected
Shana N.
Shana N.
Plaquemine
Wow, these are pretty bad. I got this because it's a nice yellow toned shade. Extremely watery concealer that doesn't seem to conceal at all and has virtually no staying power, even when attempting to set it with powder. I think I'm going to toss this dud.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Light
This concealer just didn't do it for me. I'm not saying you can't get good drugstore products, but This concealer is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. The coverage was very thin and not color correcting at all.
Aliana B.
Aliana B.
Summerfield
Review for: Other
This concealer really sucks. I'm not really a fan of cover girl and I thought to try this concealer and it is not full coverage AT ALL! It's so hard to blend and I don't think I'm ever buying it again.