COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Heather P.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Paige F.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concealer q310 qc .26floz golden

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer
  • "i purchased this while i was out of town and left my makeup bag. i purchased a few pieces from the queen collection and this concealer works pretty well. this conceals under eye dark circles easily. please with this product and would consider buying again. " in 4 reviews
  • "this was one of my first concealers that i ever tried. with a good foundation and powder, it blends well. but with covergirl 3 in 1 foundation with concealer in it... would needs all those extra steps?" in 3 reviews
  • "It makes the eye shadow last all day which is great in my line of work." in 1 review
Shana N.
Plaquemine
Wow, these are pretty bad. I got this because it's a nice yellow toned shade. Extremely watery concealer that doesn't seem to conceal at all and has virtually no staying power, even when attempting to set it with powder. I think I'm going to toss this dud.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
Concealers for me are the hardest to find because my under eye does get oily so find one with the weather changing can be tricky. But this here covergirl product leaves me so satisfied I always go for this first and resort to other when and IF ONLY there's none of these little babies in stock.
Samarra H.
I love this product so much. It is my holy grail. This product is perfect to get rid of the dark circles underneath the eyes or covering up those dreadful pimples. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has dark circles or those annoying pimples!
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I found this one day when I want into Walgreens to find a new eyeliner. I was in the section for women of color when I saw the Queen Collection by Queen Latifah and I heard amazing reviews about the products so I decided to pick this little beauty up. The packaging is so cute. The formula is smooth and light. This is my first concealer and I love it. I use it under my eyes and if I'm defining my face I'll add it to my cheeks as well. It blends so easily and their is plenty of formula I have even finished on bottle. I am a. chocolate color and the natural hue color is perfect. Queen Latifah knows what she is doing
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was one of my first concealers that I ever tried. With a good foundation and powder, it blends well. But with Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation with concealer in it... would needs all those extra steps?
Emilee S.
Muir
I am new to wearing make up. I still only wear it for special occasions. I was nervous to spend money on make up that didn't work. But this product works great for me. It covers up my acne great. You can't even tell I have any acne.
Aliana B.
Summerfield
This concealer really sucks. I'm not really a fan of cover girl and I thought to try this concealer and it is not full coverage AT ALL! It's so hard to blend and I don't think I'm ever buying it again.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Shequetta P.
Windsor, NC
This is not my actual color but I did use the brand in a golden color I think... I have been using this concealer for years and I would not trade it for anything it lasts all day and I will be restocking soon.
Hannah
This isn't concealer it's water y'all. Idk why they'd make such a watered down concealer and expect it to actually conceal. Absolutely no coverage and a waste of time and money.

Walmart