COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Paige F.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer uploaded by Heather P.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concealer q310 qc .26floz golden

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer
  • "This product is perfect to get rid of the dark circles underneath the eyes or covering up those dreadful pimples" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes the eye shadow last all day which is great in my line of work." in 1 review
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Shana N.
Plaquemine
Wow, these are pretty bad. I got this because it's a nice yellow toned shade. Extremely watery concealer that doesn't seem to conceal at all and has virtually no staying power, even when attempting to set it with powder. I think I'm going to toss this dud.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Concealers for me are the hardest to find because my under eye does get oily so find one with the weather changing can be tricky. But this here covergirl product leaves me so satisfied I always go for this first and resort to other when and IF ONLY there's none of these little babies in stock.
Samarra H.
I love this product so much. It is my holy grail. This product is perfect to get rid of the dark circles underneath the eyes or covering up those dreadful pimples. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has dark circles or those annoying pimples!
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
This concealer just didn't do it for me. I'm not saying you can't get good drugstore products, but This concealer is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. The coverage was very thin and not color correcting at all.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
I found this one day when I want into Walgreens to find a new eyeliner. I was in the section for women of color when I saw the Queen Collection by Queen Latifah and I heard amazing reviews about the products so I decided to pick this little beauty up. The packaging is so cute. The formula is smooth and light. This is my first concealer and I love it. I use it under my eyes and if I'm defining my face I'll add it to my cheeks as well. It blends so easily and their is plenty of formula I have even finished on bottle. I am a. chocolate color and the natural hue color is perfect. Queen Latifah knows what she is doing
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was one of my first concealers that I ever tried. With a good foundation and powder, it blends well. But with Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation with concealer in it... would needs all those extra steps?
Emilee S.
Muir
I am new to wearing make up. I still only wear it for special occasions. I was nervous to spend money on make up that didn't work. But this product works great for me. It covers up my acne great. You can't even tell I have any acne.
Aliana B.
Summerfield
This concealer really sucks. I'm not really a fan of cover girl and I thought to try this concealer and it is not full coverage AT ALL! It's so hard to blend and I don't think I'm ever buying it again.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.