BY COVERGIRL

New, Natural Hue Oil Free Formula Lightweight Feel Fragrance Free Buildable Coverage Reveal your luminous skin with the Queen Collection s Natural Hue Foundation.  Providing beautiful coverage that stays true, it is specially designed to match skin tones of women of color from Rich Sand to True Ebony.  The combination of oil absorbing agents and skin conditioners ensure that you look beautiful hour after hour. ; 1-800-4COVER4 covergirl.com

Angie B.
Rahway, NJ
Review for: Other
I like it but I had to use lotion on my face to be able to use it and for it to cover the imperfections it didn’t last for too long I have to retouch it constantly I’m not going to buy again.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Toffee Q520
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Trudy P.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation
I have used this brand of make up since I was 16 and am now 43. This goes on smooth and evenly, covers age spots and freckles as if they are not even there. It's a really soft foundation a little bit goes a long way. Truly is a great foundation.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Review for: Rich Sand Q500
This was my favor department store foundation. It gave me great coverage and it blended in so well on my skin. My face is oily but it didn't contribute to making my face oiler than what it was. It was easy to apply to my face. It went on so smoothly without creasing or being chalky. I would definitely recommend this foundation to beginners.
ginie v.
miami florida
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Compact Foundation
By COVERGIRL All-in-one foundation makeup with a long-lasting formula that fuses powder,concealer, and foundation for deep skin tones in one easy step! The 3-in-1 foundation formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation
This foundation compact is really good when you are traveling. I use it sometimes to touch up my foundation. Especially in the summer time when it is hot outside or you are lazy, Helps my skin have a glow to it and yes I would buy it again because it's worth it.
🎀Rahimat A.
New York
Review for: Classic Bronze Q510
Omg I love this collection because not a lot of makeup brands cater to dark skin gals and it's really frustrating because it's color discrimination. But I love this foundation it's easy to apply with the sponge. I would buy this again
Review for: COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation
 This foundation has great coverage. It is great for dry to normal skin. Make sure to use the powder to cover up or a lot of oil will be produced. Overall A very good products I recommend to many. Cover gasket continue doing a great job. Again I would definitely recommend.
Rashida K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl since i was kid when i first started playing with makeup. Its great for someone starting out, inexpensive and still good quality.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The initial coverage was full and able to cover my blemishes, however it would disappear throughout the day leaving my makeup looking patchy and uneven.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY
This is good
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA
My question about this product how exactly do I apply the foundation on to my face do I use a brush a sponge does it come with a sponge how do I get the prodigal to my face and I notice that they don't have any shades from or the caramel skin tone and covergirl Queen I'm a 410. I never see this compact in my shade
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok me encataria saber que tan bueno es este producto?? / how good is this product for makeup ?
Wendy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto me puede servir para hacer contornos?