COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer

Mineral-enriched formula pampers skin and controls oil, for a sun-kissed glow without the shine. This bronzer for dark skin beautifully matches skin tones from Rich Sand to True Ebony.

Does anyone know where I can get covergirl queen collection bronzer Q120? Been searching high and beyond for it.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer
Is this worth it? [user:iloveandreea]
Is this a shimmery or matte bronzer?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“although a bit red, this product works well as a face shading product when applied lightly. although not completely matte, the shine doesn't detract from the use of the product as a contour product. the cost is super friendly and i would definitely purchase again.<br>” in reviews
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Big Lots
This bronzer is an OG bronzer in my collection. It gives me that warmth to my face. I have the old formula not the new formula in which I am going to try out to see if there is a difference. I wear this year round and a little goes a long way. It does have some small amount of glitter/sparkle in it but nothing too overwhelming that it would have you looking crazy.
Star City, WV
This is definitely a cheaper Bronzer, but we’ll worth every cent! It’s comparable to some of the more prestige brands out there. Beautiful color leaving you looking your best! Unfortunately I dropped mine & it shattered. Now I know that shouldn’t have anything to do with the product itself but it fell onto carpet so I was really surprised that it broke so easily. Be carful if purchasing this product!
Brooklyn, NY
My go to for years since finding out about it through a youtuber. To me this provides the best bronzed look without it being too red or too purplely dark. I feel a lot of bronzers do that when the color gets deeper for darker skin tones. This products glides on smooth and without all the sparkle you see in some other brands that I really cant stand I want a glow not a glitter lol
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best bronzer for women of color. Perfect for contouring an long lasting color. Beautiful natural light shimmer. Very affordable and effective. Best for olive and deep skin tones. I'll buy again and recommend. I use Q120 Ebony Hue in photo also.
Middlesboro, KY
I love the glow of my bronzer. I stopped using regular blush because of this. I get a lot of compliments. It is long lasting and stays fresh. I paid $12 for mine and feel it was a bit steep. I would recommend this bronzer and I would buy it again with a coupon!
Woodridge, IL
Well I was aways a Jeffery Star fan used this stuff religiously but tried COVERGIRL at college and omg yes hunny. I think it looks outstanding on my skin and I love how it gives a tan hue to me. 10/10 recommend!
Trumbull, CT
I liked the slight shimmer in this because it gave a very pretty and natural glow. I have fair skin and this worked great on me. Wasn’t muddy and was long lasting. Beautiful. I recommend it and will repurchase.
This bronzer is now called the Full Spectrum bronzer and I have it in the shade Ebony. I'm not really into bronzing, but decided to give this one a try as so many people love it. And I see why now that I have it. It is a rich, warm chocolate brown that is not too red or orange. It has micro shimmer in it, but it doesn't translate to the skin which I like. It appears matte on the face and that's what I prefer. It lasts all day and adds the perfect amount of warmth to my face. It has definitely led me to appreciate bronzers and I would recommend it.
Beavercreek, OH
This bronzer is so great at making me work tan and evening up my skin tone. They have a variety of shades so it works for several different skin tones. It lasts all day and I never have to reapply
la puente
I like this product, a little definitely goes a long way. It’s true to color but you have to apply with a soft hand not so rough. It’s perfect for a soft look to apply a little. I would buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandy, UT