3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #80 in Bronzer

Mineral-enriched formula pampers skin and controls oil, for a sun-kissed glow without the shine. This bronzer for dark skin beautifully matches skin tones from Rich Sand to True Ebony.

Jaime H.
Jaime H.
I have this beautiful bronzer in Ebony Bronze. This reddish brown bronzer blends effortlessly and warms up dark skin. You can use it as a bronzer or a contour shade. The best part is that the bronzer is so works just like other expensive bronzers but cost $9 or less. They have two lighter shades for those with light/medium hue skin. This is a brown girl must have product.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
Everyone knows I love a good! Okay A GREAT contour and if you are anything like me you love one too! After reviews from my favorite bloggers I had to go get it and it wasn't expensive at all! The color payout is exceptional and my contour has never looked better I can finally put my ULTA bronzer to bed! ✨
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
Finally, a bronzer for us brown girls! I got this in the shade Ebony Bronze, which is the deepest shade. It is sort of red toned, which is perfect for my reddish-brown skin. This bronzer just makes me glow when I dust it along my forehead and in the hollows of my cheeks.
I like this one as the minerals help it go on smooth. It gives you a nice glow so no need for other makeup when you are in a hurry. I bought this at Walmart and I would recommend to others This is the only bronzer I have tried so cannot compare
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Marion, IN
A bronzer is always a pick me up when you're lacking a tan. It gives you a quick glow and is a good base for a light powder foundation to go on it. You could even use it by itself without applying a foundation after application.
Toya D.
Toya D.
Great bronzer for WOC. This is my go to bronzer. I use it for setting my contour. It is very affordable. The only con it is hard to find for purchase. So I tend to order it online and stock up on it. Will continue to purchase
shapree H.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! I have it in the color Ebony Bronze I use it to warm up my face and it's beautiful! I want to try the rest because I hear they work just as good and aren't ashy
Maria M.
Maria M.
This Bronzer!! I live for the natural look it leaves. I use this more than any other bronzer. It's smooth, pigmented and affordable.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this bronzer it makes my skin pop and look some what natural. Though I must admit it does look a bit powdery
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Jacksonville, FL
As a makeup artist I own this bronzer in every shade. It adds the perfect hint of color. it's never ashy. I love it!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
How much is this product?
Cia P.
Cia P.
Does anyone know what stores sell this or where I can find it online?
Jessandra H.
Jessandra H.
Landover, MD
Are there other shades?
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this bronzer very pigmented?
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
este bornceador tiene proteccion uv?