COVERGIRL Queen Collection Moisturizing Lip Color Toast to the Town uploaded by Julissa V.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lasting color & Moisture care !

Judith H.
Galveston , TX
Love this product is so long lasting and affordable!! It also comes with a solid packaging and it's super easy to apply. You can get it at any local drug store and I would definitely buy it again it's okay for its price
McKenzie H.
Willmar, MN
I like the shade of this color and the way it looks. It’s very very easy to apply on your lips. It lasts quite a long time. It definitely met my expectations on it. I do recommend it to others cause it’s perfect!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this red lip stick. Is very nice and I love just how bright red it is! The package is nice and neat. I bought at a local drugstore and is long lasting.
Kaci D.
This is a great product. It was really hard to chose between all the colors available. I found it at Walmart. It was a good value for what you're getting.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Wasn't a fan of this color whatso ever it also has a really bad smear to it that leaves marks on my lip wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica G.
Clearwater, FL
Stunning color, perfect for date night. This is always my go-to color when we head out.
Oriana R.
Orlando kissimmee, FL
Lipstick super cute, I love its color and texture, you can use it whenever you want and its passion red color is very sexy and you can seduce your boy with just use it and above all its taste is pleasant. #Lipstick #girl #Red #seduction #sexy!!!!