BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beautiful shades that match up to 97% of skin tones from Rich Sand to True Ebony.

• Do they have a good arrangement of skin tones???1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product! I've seen great reviews o...2 Answers
  • Oi.. Gostaria de receber esse produto e divulga-lo nas minhas red...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia C.
Orlando, FL
I really like this foundation it fits my skin tone very well, what I also like is that it is around 6 bucks, the only thing that I don’t like is that it is thin/very shear so if your looking to do a full coverage look, you would have to cake it on, which I don’t want to do always.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I received this product in the true ebony color in a Vox Box last year and love this foundation. I mix it with a thicker foundation I have and it works perfectly for my needs. I have less creases and smile lines when I combine this foundation because it is not so thick. It provides good coverage and the shade is a bit darker than my skin tone, but combined with my other foundation it is perfect! I really enjoy using this foundation.
Ryley K.
Lakeville, MA
This works great!! I'm not sure if it works when breaking out because I get pimples her and there but it doesn't feel heavy and they have great colors for each skin tone. I use it everyday to cover my face. I'm running out now so I'll have to get more but it is also really cheap !!
LaLa D.
This may be my favorite new foundation. I chose the shade Classic Bronze during the QueenCollection campaign. It is an absolute true match. The yellow bronze tone cancels the red and golden yellow tones in my skin perfectly. It goes on super smooth and velvety. I trained through it and it didn't budge. Doesn't need setting powder but adding a little made it even more prettier. It looks so natural and matte. The coverage is buildable and doesn't require primer. First time I ever had a color that matched in one tube. I absolutely love it and will be stocking up. Wore it 3 days straight in photos below.
Demara B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how well this blends. It covers very well and looks very natural with my complexion. It is not noticeable right away that I am wearing foundation. I also have very sensitive skin and this does not cause any irritation at all. I admit though I do not wear foundation everyday but when I do this is in my top 3!!
Tiffany M.
Love how it looks so natural. I've been using this product for 7 years. My only complaint USD that it is hard to find sometimes. Only Walmart sales it in my area and they can be inconsistent with their stock.
Jessica S.
I love this for when the BB Cream doesn't work. It's so easy to apply. It doesn't work well on dry areas as it only intensifies the flakey skin. This product is fairly lightweight and I would buy this again.
Lauren L.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a really big fan of this foundation. this is really good for those of you who are just getting into makeup or like to keep it simple. It easily blends in with a brush, but it can be applied with fingers for a hassle free look. It's a medium coverage, so dark acne scars or dark under eyes will be slightly visible under the foundation. but it's great for those looking for a light coverage.
The shade ranges on this are also really nice too. my sister who is a light caramel color is able to wear it. I'm a medium-deep color and i find it's great for me too. the only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because it's a hassle with oily skin. it doesn't say it's for oily skin but i was hoping for some coverage. So if you're a really oily girl like i am keep some powder on hand.
Christina L.
Charleston, SC
I am a tanner Asian and received this in Amber Glow. It was spot on color, and did not show up ashy, pink or too yellow at all. I loved the formulation and am excited to have an easily accessible product with a natural color finish. I think I did such a great job of matching my tone with Amber Glow that it looks invisible and offers little coverage at all. It evens out some spots, but I can't tell much of a difference when I have it on or not. I would give a shade darker a try, but then again, I have large pores and uneven texture that I find is better camoflaged by It! Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream or Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation.
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried this foundation yesterday and there is a lot of things to say.

I have blemishes and dark spots on my face, i applied the foundation and the first layer didn't cover anything but it gives a nice texture to your skin. After the 4 layer i got the coverage that i needed. I think that this is the kind of foundation for somebody who doesn't have blemishes or dark spots on their face or somebody who has the time and doesn't mind applying color corrector and concealer each time that they would like to use this foundation.
Mehshi K.
calgary, alberta, AB
Which cover girl foundation is better liquid form or powder form in summer????
Shana G.
Montgomery, AL
I've always wanted to try this product! I've seen great reviews on it! I wanted to know the finish. Does it dries and leaves a Matte finish?
Pamela D.
Boa esperança
Oi.. Gostaria de receber esse produto e divulga-lo nas minhas redes e assim adquirir mais clientes para o Influenster
Andrea P.
Louisville, KY
Do they have a good arrangement of skin tones???
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Is this light enough for Summer?