BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Queen Collection's only lip color with as much rich, true color as the leading department store lipstick.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • Are these matte colors?1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last at least 8hrs?3 Answers
Coffee &.
So I do like this product, but the consistency was not smooth and had little beads in it. Even when I put the lipstick on, as it rolls on my lips, I can feel the little beads in it. I'm not sure if I just purchased a bad lipstick that day, but I really wasn't happy about that. The color was beautiful and rich, but the consistency was cause for concern for me.  COVERGIRL Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick
Cherill N.
Conyers , GA
Feeling like the Queen you are after using this is an understatement, I know I’m extra!! But it’s really a lip that I won’t be ditching no time soon. Ladies hop on it!
Teonsha T.
This lip stick is very pretty. I love the color and how good it feels on your lips. The lip stick doesn't dry out your lips or have them looking or feeling cakey. The product is very inexpensive and I would recommend buyers to try these
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
This formula it's alright. Nothing magical but not bad. My problem with these is the color! It made me feel and look like an old lady (that's hard considering I'm 18), they are not modern at all and the smell is just old lady-like. These are not flattering at all. Wouldn't recommend, at least for someone my skin color and age.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I like how this glides on super smooth. It leaves a nice sheen to my lips but I still add a gloss over it to give more shine. I found this in Walgreens during a Covergirl sale. The shades are very natural looking and show really well!!
Hope B.
I live everything about this lipstick from the pigments to the packaging. There are always coupons so you pay less than $5 on most days for this highly pigmented long lasting lipstick. It's my favorite drugstore lip delight.
Sydni W.
I have almost all of these and I loooove them. I also have the glosses. The queen collection is perfect for any skin tone but I feel is geared toward darker ones, so these are some of my faces. They are highly pigmented and last awhile though you will have to reapply throughout the day.
Kimberly G.
I am truly a fan of this brand. I love the look, the texture and how it stays on my lips after I eat or drunk. You pretty much can rock the gloss with any flawless makeup beat. I honestly love the whole makeup line, but this truly is worth spending some of your coins!!
Amanda V.
Millington
Can't get enough of this lipstick!! Amazingly bright colors, long lasting, and just downright awesome! I've used this in the past and loved it; and still do! Most definitely met expectations for me!! Most definitely recommend it to other women like me! :)
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I'm a lipstick lover...and this Covergirl Red is life! I use this on myself and my clients. The packaging is traditional and easy to open. Most times it requires very little touch up, depending on what I've eaten. I definitely recommend this to others!
Devin K.
Is this more of a pink or a purple color?
Candis O.
How long does this lipstick last at least 8hrs?
Alessandra V.
lima
Does it last for hours? its not like a tint lip stick right?
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
How dark is this really? And does it stay on long time ?
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
Hi i have very dry lips. will this product suit me?