BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Queen Collection's only lip color with as much rich, true color as the leading department store lipstick.

• Are these matte colors?1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last at least 8hrs?3 Answers
  • I've never seen this oi stick before, how is it? Does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This lipstick is vibrant, long lasting and keeps your lips moisturized better than most other drugstore lipstick brands. This brand has the prettiest shades of pink and red! " in 21 reviews
  • "I adore these lipsticks! They are super smooth and creamy which allows them to glide on perfectly - even when some of us forever to moisturize our lips before applying product. They have a beautiful selection of colors so you are sure to find one to suite your skin color. They stay on great after eating and drinking- these are really worth the money and even better than some of the more expensive products." in 15 reviews
  • "I love the queen collection. I like the packaging. I like you can see the color at the bottom of tube. It's really moisturizing. The collection is so hard to find.since few stores carry they sell out fast." in 12 reviews
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I'm disappointed that the COVERGIRL Queen Collection is discontinued. I really liked my 'Classy Coral' that I bought from them. It also was a bit long lasting. When I tried the lipstick on my wrist, it took a bit of work to remove it.
Asma W.
So I do like this product, but the consistency was not smooth and had little beads in it. Even when I put the lipstick on, as it rolls on my lips, I can feel the little beads in it. I'm not sure if I just purchased a bad lipstick that day, but I really wasn't happy about that. The color was beautiful and rich, but the consistency was cause for concern for me.  COVERGIRL Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick
Jay đź’–.
I'm honestly pretty sad that they discontinued this. It was pigmented and went on really smoothly,without going patchy or streaky. It didn't dry my lips out,and it stayed on well unless I ate. But it was also easy to layer and reapply. I really miss this product! I give it an 8.2/10 and would recommend if they still sold it.
Madie J.
Kingston
I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It’s very long lasting and easy to apply. I bought mine at Walmart in a rush for a wedding and it did not disappoint. I would definitely buy this again when I run out.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this color I wish they would still sell this lipstick because it’s the best for me to use. I got it from biglots for $3.00 and I fell in love with the color and how smooth it goes on and it’s one of the best for me and I’m very picky about lipsticks.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I like how this glides on super smooth. It leaves a nice sheen to my lips but I still add a gloss over it to give more shine. I found this in Walgreens during a Covergirl sale. The shades are very natural looking and show really well!!
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
This formula it's alright. Nothing magical but not bad. My problem with these is the color! It made me feel and look like an old lady (that's hard considering I'm 18), they are not modern at all and the smell is just old lady-like. These are not flattering at all. Wouldn't recommend, at least for someone my skin color and age.
Teonsha T.
This lip stick is very pretty. I love the color and how good it feels on your lips. The lip stick doesn't dry out your lips or have them looking or feeling cakey. The product is very inexpensive and I would recommend buyers to try these
Hope B.
I live everything about this lipstick from the pigments to the packaging. There are always coupons so you pay less than $5 on most days for this highly pigmented long lasting lipstick. It's my favorite drugstore lip delight.
Cherill D.
Conyers, GA
Feeling like the Queen you are after using this is an understatement, I know I’m extra!! But it’s really a lip that I won’t be ditching no time soon. Ladies hop on it!
Candis O.
How long does this lipstick last at least 8hrs?
Devin K.
Is this more of a pink or a purple color?
Alessandra V.
lima
Does it last for hours? its not like a tint lip stick right?
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
How dark is this really? And does it stay on long time ?
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
Hi i have very dry lips. will this product suit me?