COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by doub s.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Øbey K.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Loretta J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our high-shine lip gloss is always gorgeous without being sticky. Richly pigmented formula feels like a balm, gliding on smoothly and evenly for lasting loveliness. Brilliant shine. Balm-like feel. Long-lasting. .

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Gloss
  • "However these glosses look a bit more like tar than they do lip gloss." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't have a good finish to it and it doesn't last very long and so don't buy it" in 1 review
  • "It's a little sticky but not too bad. " in 1 review
Beanka S.
Not my favorite lip gloss, i didn't find that it was long lasting on me, and the formula is super sticky! I would recommend looking for other brands for lip gloss!
Danelisse C.
I'm a lip gloss lover and I also like using different types of colors! I personally don't have this color but I have one like "old pink" and its really cute and sparkling. Stays in and I like it! :)
Jasmine M.
Hoover, AL
This gloss is "okay". Its tacky and it smells funny, but the color was very pretty! For the price, I won't complain too much, but the texture was what made me dislike it.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is ok, although the color was off. It was extremely sticky, and smelled funny. The glitter was VERY gritty, and I couldn't stand it for more than a few hours before I rubbed it off.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Too sticky and an ugly color. I can't pull it off personally but I'm sure others can. It's not my thing and it's just too much and it's also horrible to apply
megan r.
Review for: Platinum Pink Q339 more...
It was sticky but liked the way it looked had vary nice colors had to keep applying it thru out the night but colors are nice wouldnt mind keep using it
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and I wouldn't repurchase it! The gloss isn't anything special and didn't last long on my lips. Besides the glitter was chunky and gritty!
Tania M.
I love this product, there are plenty of color selections, it is long lasting and doesn't leave your lips dry some other glosses with extended wear.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
The pink glosses are more my favorite color than the one shown. However these glosses look a bit more like tar than they do lip gloss.
Marissa L.
I am not a fan of lip gloss in general . I personally don't know why I tried this but it was alright . I wasn't really a fan of it.
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This Lipgloss sticky Andd How Shiny Is It?
Lakesha E.