BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Lip Balm Q805 QCJ.13oz Smooth Rose Color: Dark Purple.

Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Q805 Qcj.13Oz Smooth Rose
This is a great lip product! It's smooth and creamy, not drying to your lips, and the color is gorgeous. It's not terribly long lasting but easy to apply so applying it again throughout the day is a breeze. It's also very cheap as make up goes, so it's a win!
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
The lip crayon is a great, natural looking lip tool that doesn't glob on product and color, but allows your lips to absorb the tint with the moisture. Don't be afraid to go dark, since the colors can be subtle as a result, but I highly recommend this tool. I have at least 4 different colors of these balms.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
This is really buttery and I love this lip balm. I definitely recommend it.
Jeni T.
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Love the lip balm and how it feels. It's long lasting too. Covergirl products are awesome
Abby W.
Abby W.
I LOVE this lip balm! It's something I can quickly put this on and take it wherever I go. For the amount that I use it I would say it is super inexpensive! I purchased mine while picking up my Covergirl concealer at Target
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Just purchased this shear color lip balm. I love it, it's quickly becoming my go to lip balm
Maravilhoso , como todos os outros produtos da marca,hidratante e pigmentação perfeita.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I picked a tube of this up at Target because it was on sale in a very bright pink. I thought I would try it and was mildly alarmed by the brightness of the color. I am absolutely in love with this color and I can't find anymore of it! I love shopping at Target - they have great products at great prices.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Super buttery! Love the pigmentation! Not too much and you perfectly see it! Adds hints of color! Good price and I picked mine up at Walmart :) I would buy again!
Me encantan estos lip porque siempre he pensado que para tener unos labios hermosos y bien seductores lo primero es que tengan una buena hidratación y estos lip bálsamo te dejan los labios humectados suaves y muy hidratados aparte te dan color y tienen una gran variedad realmente hermosos y su marca exelente
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Is this still available in stores?