BY COVERGIRL

For Natural, Even Coverage That Lasts For Hours. Resists Fading And Controls Oily Shine. Won't Clog Pores Dermatologically Tested Hypoallergenic Suitable For Sensitive Skin Made In Usa

• I was just wondering if it lives up to its name 3 Answers
  • Are good?3 Answers
  • How many colors of powder does this one have? i personally only s...3 Answers
Rachel G.
San Marcos, TX
Love this product. It goes on nice and smooth and it last all day. Its a combination of both for oily and dry skin. yes its stays in place all day. I have use since I was younger and its easy to apply. I will keep using it and recommend to others. I sometimes just use without any other product.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
It took a few coats to get the color to actually show. But once it did, it was really nice! It had a natural finish after I blended it out, and it felt rather nice on my skin. It wasn't too much, but simultaneously it wasn't too little. Would definitely by again!
Lezlie K.
These product is absolutely amazing for my skin. It makes my face look absolutely matte. The packaging is flimsy, mine broke and now will not close. I use this product all the time and would definitely recommend it to other people.
Kira S.
Raleigh , NC
Love it so much. It matches my skin perfectly and has a flawless matte finish. I've used it with foundation for a finishing powder and without it for oil control. It blends really easily. The packaging is beautiful as well.
Sierraa B.
Roseville, MI
Still use this , when I first started using makeup I used this everyday , it's amazing it's very good to use easy to apply , it's stays on time, I would most defiantly continue to use this , really recommend this
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Light Golden
Not good to use if you have dry skin. It shows every single imperfection and piece of dry anything on your face. It does smell nicely and is long lasting, but it's really only good for people who have oily skin.
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
This powder goes on light and never leaves me looking candy or feeling heavy. It stayed matte all day long even on my oily T-zone! Highly recommend for combination skin it did not catch on my dry patches at all!
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
The best coverage ever!! I haven't had anything better since I tried this one in particular. Very shimmering and matte finish look. Only pros which I have talked about already. I would definitely buy this again.
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA
This powder is my favorite! !! When i say it blends in seamlessly! At keeps my face matte. I adore this compact. I use this for many of my looks through out the year. An it has never broke me out.
jamie b.
love this such good quality and good for many skin types its so natural and so good there are so many press powders that i have tried and this is my favorite
Cary T.
Tulsa, OK
I was just wondering if it lives up to its name
joceline m.
How many colors of powder does this one have? i personally only seen 3
paloma m.
Are good?
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product come in multiple colors?