COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lasting Lip Pencil uploaded by Gema G.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lasting Lip Pencil uploaded by Nakisha L.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Queen Collection Lasting Lip Pencil: Lip pencil Long-lasting No bleeding or feathering No tugging or pulling

• Does this eye liner smear through out the day? 1 Answers
  • How long does this last does it fade easily?2 Answers
  • How long does this lip liner last ?1 Answers
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Not as pigmented as others brands. Takes a while for it to apply, breaks kind of easily. Didn’t meet my expectations but it also worked. Fairly priced. But I feel like other brands have a better products
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
I love me a good lip liner and for Drugstore I thought this was amazing. The color stayed on for about 6-7 hours before having to reapply but I didn't really eat or drink anything major for it to come off. The only thing I was disappointed in was mine broke a week after I got it.
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's what you did for the car ride with the car she said to her car ride with the cats she was the one to tell you about that car she did to me and she did it for me and I didn't want it too but she was actually good looking she got done she was a little
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love this lip liner because you apply it once and it lasts all day. Great color selection. This was my first time buying and trying and I will definitely be buying it again! It's a great buy and the price is cheap. I definitely recommend this lip liner
Charlea M.
This is the first lip pencil that I have tried, and I must say I am impressed. The pencil was soft and creamy, and it didn't make my lips feel dried out. The pigmentation was just beautiful and for the price, I was completely shocked! Will purchase again!
Amber G.
Milford
I had a dance competition and this product really came in handy! I loves how smooth it was and it was great in color! I loved it so much also when I used my lipstick. It looked so clean and lasted the whole time!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I'm a fan of all things Cover Girl. The Queen collection is great. This pen is very easy to apply and is long lasting. It's always a plus when it doesn't smudge. I picked it up at my local Walgreens for a very good price. I would love to try some other colors.
Amanda L.
Wow I don't know why I love this lip pen so much but I gotta say its cheap and does the trick ! This lip pen is awesome if your on a budget and don't want to spend alto but still get great results ! And the color is my all time fav ! Totally reccomended
Courtni c.
I LOVE this lip liner! Stays on great and looks gorgeous with my lipstick! I really never use to wear anything on my lips, but now I do every time I go out, since trying this!
Brittney F.
I love how smooth this lip pencil goes on, and it is very precise! Lots of different colors to choose from and really good quality for the price!
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
How long does this last does it fade easily?
Amanda T.
Does this eye liner smear through out the day?
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
How long does this lip liner last ?