COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lash Fanatic Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Ja'Necia M.

BY COVERGIRL

Get up to 4X the look of more lashes, rain or shine!* The mircochannels in each bristle of our Lash Surround brush smoothly and precisely deliver mascara to each and every lash – creating the look of more lashes.
*vs. bare lashes

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras it leaves your lashes so long and with volume. plus its waterproof" in 30 reviews
  • "Cover girl queen collection lash fantastic is amazing. I feel like my lashes look good from the time I leave the house until the time I return home from not only work but from the gym. I highly recommend adding this to your every day make up routine. The price it's great and the quality is even better" in 4 reviews
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Review for: Very Black more...
I’ve tried these and I’m not really a fan. No matter how I applied it my eye lashes would clump together, or they would just end up looking very thin. You get what you paid for.
melanie R.
This is the best mascara I think I've ever used before. I was quite surprised at how good it was because I got it on clearance but it was so worth taking a chance on.
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hands down top notch eye wear. This waterproof mascara does just the job. It never clumps up and goes on smooth. I actually cried, wiped my eyes, and washed my face and it did not come off! I highly recommend this product and have no regrets of using it. I did later use a makeup cloth to remove all makeup but other than that it was amazing!
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
This is a great product. Last a good bit it's very waterproof . This one time I forgot I put my mascara on just before I got in the shower I was just washing my face and mascara didn't even come off. I recently found out later that night when I took my make-up wipes cleaning my face. I love it ❤
Marlena S.
This is more of a natural, everyday mascara
You wont really get much lengthening or volumizing with this mascara but you will get a nice coat of color on your lashes which always helps to brighten the eyes and make them look bigger. The fact that its waterproof makes it great for wearing during exercise or water activities.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love this mascara. My Lashes are naturally somewhat long, but very thin and sparse. This mascara does a great job thickening them without adding length, or a lot of the clumping! Also, last all day, does smudge a little towards the end but that's after 12 hrs or so.
Alejandra F.
South Gate
I always try different type of mascaras to make my eyelashes look longer,but with these mascara my eyelashes look longer. I love these mascara because is a waterproof and my eyelashes look like fake eyelashes. I really recommend these mascara.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Review for: CoverGirl Queen Collection Lash Fanatic Waterproof Mascara, Black 0.24 oz (6.8 g) more...
Charity A.
Review for: Black more...
This is supposed to be a waterproof mascara but if flakes at the sight of watery eyes. I wear contacts and have dry eyes so my eyes sometimes water up if they’re irritated. Plus the wand design is so thin it hardly lifts my lashes at all.. not a fan..
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Any proof mascara is my best friend because I usually get watery eyes due to allergies this one is great stays on all day great color the packaging is pretty plain would have skipped over it had it not been covergirl queen collection