COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lash Fanatic Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Ja'Necia M.
2 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Get up to 4X the look of more lashes, rain or shine!* The mircochannels in each bristle of our Lash Surround brush smoothly and precisely deliver mascara to each and every lash – creating the look of more lashes.
*vs. bare lashes

Buy on Walgreens*
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
This is a great product. Last a good bit it's very waterproof . This one time I forgot I put my mascara on just before I got in the shower I was just washing my face and mascara didn't even come off. I recently found out later that night when I took my make-up wipes cleaning my face. I love it ❤
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Cover girl Queen mascara is a really nice product! Cover girl offers different colors and it's affordable as well as its in most drugstores and department stores making it easy to find. The thing I likes most about it was it didn't flake off or bother my contacts!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
This Mascara is so light and slides on lashes so smooth! It was a pretty decent price for the quality. I have been using COVERGIRL for a while now but this was my first time with this specific mascara which I bought at Target! I was very pleased and will buy again!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Kirkwood, MO
Not a fan :( This was most definitely waterproof, so waterproof I couldn't get it off. Had this clumpy sticky mascara stuck on my eyelashes for a bit. If you are looking for a permanent mascara I recommend. This product was overpriced and not my type of mascara
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Paramount, CA
I always try different type of mascaras to make my eyelashes look longer,but with these mascara my eyelashes look longer. I love these mascara because is a waterproof and my eyelashes look like fake eyelashes. I really recommend these mascara.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one because it fits all of my needs in a mascara. It makes me look put together even if I'm in a rush. The volume effect and no clumping is great. I just wish there was a bigger wand. Great price & will buy again.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
I am a fan of waterproof mascaras. I know they can be difficult to get off but any others will drift off my lashes with the moisture of my eyes. Good value, easy to use and would definitely recommend to others
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
This is definitely waterproof, but that leads to a harder cleanup. I tend to just use facial wipes, but I needed to use harder substances to get this off, but it was worth it!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bakersfield, CA
This mascara is one of my favorite drug store beauty items! Stays on so well! Definitely is waterproof. The color is great and it's not clumpy.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I've struggled to find a waterproof mascara. I tried this from a friend and I haven't gone back since! It never fails me!