BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balm

Twist up the color to glide on the shine. Treat your lips to a balm fortified with Shea and mango butters for a smooth look with a hint of color.

For over fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.

At a Glance
  • Sheer color in shades to complement darker skin tones
  • Fortified with shea and mango butters
  • Glossy shine without the sticky feeling

Complete the Look

COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation

A flawless finish that lasts all day.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lash Fanatic Mascara

Up to two times the look of more lashes.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner

Make eyes pop with vivid color.

Tip
Tip: A Kiss-Worthy Pout

For soft lips that beg to be kissed, gently exfoliate with a wet toothbrush to remove dry, flaky skin before applying lipcolor.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection

Vibrant shades created especially for darker skin tones.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation
COVERGIRL Queen Collection LashFanatic Mascara
(Available in Waterproof)
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lipcolor

Get Those Lips Into Shape

Size 'em up, size 'em down—create the lips you've always wanted. Here are a few simple tricks and handy how-to's that can help you make the most of your beautiful smile.

To Make Lips Look Fuller
Pick a lipstick and lipliner in matching shades—choose lighter colors, since darker tones can make lips appear smaller. Use your lip pencil to define lips. Go to the outermost edge of lips but no further—do not go outside the natural lip line. Then fill in entire area with lipliner. This will "hold" lipstick longer. Apply your lipstick over lipliner.

To Make Lips Look Wider
Instead of plumping up thin lips, try accentuating your mouth's wonderful width! Use a liner that perfectly matches your lipstick and line the extreme edges of lips, extending out to corners. Fill in with lipstick color, then top with gloss on middle of lips only.

To Make Lips Look Thinner
Trace inside the natural lip line, and fill in with your lipstick. Picking a matte shade will also make lips appear smaller.

To Add Natural Definition
Give your lips a strong line using a neutral colored pencil, then fill in with a sheer gloss blended gently to the edges by a few strokes of the lip brush. The result is naturally shimmery and moist-looking lips.

Meghan L.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip product I’ve found! I love that this is a “crayon” looking lipstick/balm that glides on your lips so perfectly! Along with easy application this also has an amazing last time!
Kay W.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite everyday lip balm. I keep one in my coat pocket or purse at all times. It's very smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. The color lasts all day and leaves a matte
Tint even after lunch! I've been wearing this for years and don't plan to stop anytime soon!
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip color right now!! I combine 3043 gloss balm with the crushed berries lip gloss. I get a lot of compliments on it! You do have to reapply often. But is so smooth.
Holly M.
Great line, but watch out what color you buy! Q820 was buildable, creamy, and stayed well, but the color is a fuchsia red that doesn't flatter any skin types I'm aware of. It might pair up with a halloween costume, but other than that this color is not recommended.

Please note I shaped the tip; it comes rounded.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this color and Q835. I like the feel of the gloss on my lips. Sometimes I forget that I have it on. I bought these colors from drugstore.com. They last long enough on my lips. They are a good value and price. They may be glossing, but you can see the color on your lips. I guess it depends on the person. The shades shows good on my lips.
Ayana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at Walmart for a little over $6 (dang...). I was thinking that I would get a pop of color but it just seemed to blend in...not really what I was looking for. I'm willing to try it again but perhaps in a different color.
monica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited about trying this but was highly disappointed in the coverage. I thought that it would provide a little more coverage but it was really nothing more than an expensive lip gloss. I will stick with my Wet and Wild version wihich is half the cost and offer about the same coverage.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS GLOSS AS WELL IS MY EVERYDAY ON THE GO. the COLOR IS LIKE A NUDE COLOR AND IT GOES ON SMOOTH. I truly love this is very soft. Just make sure you exfoliate your lips so it wont look chap on your lips.
Marilyn W.
Hudson , FL
This is one of my favorite products. The Queen collection is a little hard to find, so if you can get your hands on it, take the opportunity. It has amazing color payoff and works well with most to all skin colors. I love the packaging and this the twist up method really works.
Rachel B.
Manteca, CA
I had this in the original packaging with the rounded tube. Pretty sure it was this shade. I liked the consistancy of it. It was smooth and creamy but it was kind of frosty which isn't my favorite.
Martha M.
What do u think of this ?