BeautyEyeMascaraCOVERGIRL
Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara

COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara

Get the dramatic effect of false lashes without the drama of applying them. Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara features a transformative double-sided brush that brings even your smallest lashes to life.

OVERVIEW

• Surprisingly dramatic false lash effect
  • Innovative brush shape for volumizing and separating
  • Available in regular, and waterproof formulas
  • Ophthalmologically tested

I can't get this false lash drama queen collection mascara off help
Start your review of COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is really waterproof I used it and and then went in the ocean and came out with it still on.in reviews
I love this mascara, great formula it doesn't clump and gives length and volume. I received this product for review purposes from influenster.in reviews
I have really long lashes . I love this stuff, but sometimes I don't because people always ask where did I get my lashes from and I hate that. I feel like it makes my lashes look false. Maybe I shouldn't wear it being that my lashes are very long. It is a good mascara . Please give it a try. in reviews
I like this kind because its good for a pool party or swimming because its waterproof and it really wouldnt come off.in reviews
Paula-Grace B.
Columbus
so can't leave my house without putting on mascara. Since I can't put on false lashes for the life of me, I need a mascara that will plump up make my natural lashes stand out. This is that mascara.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I Love cover girl Mascara it goes on good and make my eyes look good zi like my lashes to look good without being to long because i wear glasses and when they are to long the mascara will tend to get on my glass lens .
Madison C.
Louisiana
I love and enjoy all covergirl mascaras. They make you eyelashes took so long and don’t cause them to clump together like other product I’ve tried have done.
Anne R.
Millville, NJ
This product is amazing. You dont need false eyelashes if you use this product. It is so pigmented. It makes your lashes look so long. This product is extremely affordable. This is one of my favorite mascaras. I would buy this product again. I would recommend it as well.
Sarahi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing! I use it all the time even when i put on false lashes. Looks and feel great!
April W.
Shelbyville, KY
I love this mascara. It last all day. Leaves your lashes full and long. My favorite.
Jennifer B.
Rensselaer, IN
I love this mascara it is waterproof so whether you are caught in the rain or had an emotional day this mascara will make u through it.
member-f768deda5
Not all mascaras do a great job on my lashes since they aren't the fullest. This is always my go to
Candace L.
Sarasota
I love lashes. I want my lashes to knock people over when I blink. So I assumed a product called "False Lash Drama" would be a winner. Nope. This product didn't hold up. I felt like my lashes were sticky and straight even after I curled them. I don't mind the formula, but the brush could use some improvement.
brittany W.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
WORKED GOOD WAS WATER PROOF VERY HARD TO GEWT OFF BUT DID THE JOB IDK IF ID REBUY