COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Paula-Grace B.COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Cierra M.

BY COVERGIRL

Get the dramatic effect of false lashes without the drama of applying them. Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara features a transformative double-sided brush that brings even your smallest lashes to life.

OVERVIEW

• Surprisingly dramatic false lash effect
  • Innovative brush shape for volumizing and separating
  • Available in regular, and waterproof formulas
  • Ophthalmologically tested

• I can't get this false lash drama queen collection mascar...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara
  • "This is really waterproof I used it and and then went in the ocean and came out with it still on." in 25 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, great formula it doesn't clump and gives length and volume. I received this product for review purposes from influenster." in 7 reviews
  • "I have really long lashes . I love this stuff, but sometimes I don't because people always ask where did I get my lashes from and I hate that. I feel like it makes my lashes look false. Maybe I shouldn't wear it being that my lashes are very long. It is a good mascara . Please give it a try. " in 5 reviews
  • "I like this kind because its good for a pool party or swimming because its waterproof and it really wouldnt come off." in 5 reviews
Kimberly B.
Chapel hill, NC
I got this in an Influenster VoxBox and it is hands down the best thing ever. It makes my lashes look so thick. It doesn’t come off and it doesn’t run—I couldn’t even cry it off at my friend’s wedding (lol)
Candace L.
Sarasota
I love lashes. I want my lashes to knock people over when I blink. So I assumed a product called "False Lash Drama" would be a winner. Nope. This product didn't hold up. I felt like my lashes were sticky and straight even after I curled them. I don't mind the formula, but the brush could use some improvement.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
For someone like me who has "barely there " natural lashes, this mascara comes through for me every time. Because I'm not one who wears false lashes often, this mascara gives me just the right amount of life and volume I need, leaving me with the appearance of falsies.
Ashley C.
This mascara is not super heavy on your lashes. it really pushes them out and gives that full look many women are after. i am not a fan of the brush, so i use a different on but the formula of the mascara is great. it is most def waterproof even after a shower i still need to use makeup remover to get the full effect off.
Lyndsie K.
Delmar, MD
I'm usually not a fan of waterproof mascara, because its just too hard to take off! But this isn't that difficult. I had a coupon, so I gave it a shot. I love the wand- fans my lashes beautifully! It's not terribly clumpy, which is my biggest pet peeve. I don't know if I'd buy it again, but it's ok for now.
Denis S.
This mask of eyelashes I liked a lot, because it gives a dramatic effect to the look, in addition to adding depth and making them appear more abundant. The color is well pigmented and I liked it a lot besides being accessible, I think it is worth buying.
Tiffany L.
I love Covergirl's mascaras! The only thing I really look at is the brush/applicator types. I do not like the ones with the short bristles and it seems like that's what everyone is going to now.
Paige N.
Xenia, OH
It makes your lashes seem so much longer and more full then any other mascara I've ever used. This is definitely a staple for me. Great for a natural look and a dramatic look
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Covergirl's mascara has every other dollarstore brand beat by far!! This product is actually waterproof! Like I take a shower and it still doesn't come off I have to use makeup remover to get it off! It's amazing!! And it makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Nova S.
Ithaca, NY
This mascara last more then all day. its make my lashes look like they are super long. and the color is great. The price is worth it. To make my lashes look this good. Yes I will keep buying it. It does not clump or have any problems with it clumping up on the brush.
I can't get this false lash drama queen collection mascara off help