COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Cierra M.COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Paula-Grace B.

BY COVERGIRL

Get the dramatic effect of false lashes without the drama of applying them. Queen Collection False Lash Drama Waterproof Mascara features a transformative double-sided brush that brings even your smallest lashes to life.

OVERVIEW

• Surprisingly dramatic false lash effect
  • Innovative brush shape for volumizing and separating
  • Available in regular, and waterproof formulas
  • Ophthalmologically tested

• I can't get this false lash drama queen collection mascara off help3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Katilynn S.
Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
I got this is a VoxBox and it pretty much does what it says hat it will do. It is very voluminous. It's a good value. Good product. However it's a little much for me. I will wear it if I plan to not wear eyeliner that day.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I Love cover girl Mascara it goes on good and make my eyes look good zi like my lashes to look good without being to long because i wear glasses and when they are to long the mascara will tend to get on my glass lens .
Niakia H.
Niakia H.
Chicago
This mascara is awesome! It gives great length and volume to your lashes. It's also waterproof do there's no need to worry about it coming off.
Rosiris P.
Rosiris P.
I love this mascara, great formula it doesn't clump and gives length and volume. I received this product for review purposes from influenster.
Monica U.
Monica U.
I perly used it I like how it looks especially you want fake lashes I. Recommend it to this one plus I have alot mascara and different kinds
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
favorite drugstore mascara!!!! it is worth the price and super easy to use. it definitely gives the nice effect and it is just amazing
Ashanti S.
Ashanti S.
I like this kind because its good for a pool party or swimming because its waterproof and it really wouldnt come off.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Coffeyville, KS
This is a very great mascara, it lengthens your lashes great. I have not used it, but have heard other great reviews.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The water proof aspect works very well and the black is dramatic which I love
Lili P.
Lili P.
Katy, TX
Is so good!!!
Is the only mascara that I can really use for volume
Is so good!!
I love this product!!!!!!!!!
I can't get this false lash drama queen collection mascara off help