BY COVERGIRL

Get the dramatic effect of false lashes without the drama of applying them. Queen Collection False Lash Drama Mascara features a transformative double-sided brush that brings even your smallest lashes to life.

OVERVIEW

• Surprisingly dramatic false lash effect
  • Innovative brush shape for volumizing and separating
  • Available in regular, and waterproof formulas
  • Ophthalmologically tested

Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Never used this yet but I would love to try it... If any one knows if this product is still being sold in the US please reply to this or msg me. Thank you and have a nice day! ♥ Nicole IG: @ninny412
Victoria C.
Rocklin, CA
By far my favorite mascara! I love Influenster for sending me the queens collection. I always run to this mascara to make my lashes look good when I go out. You do not need false lashes with this mascara
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my cover girl queen false lash!!!! It makes my eyes pop! And I get a great bold color!!! I can't believe my lashes in the mirror. It's very easy to apply and it definitely worth the buy! Cover girl has a forever customer for this!
E c.
This mascara gave a great look! Who needs false eyelashes when you can buy this mascara! This product is easy to apply, doesn’t clump, and has long wear. I bought this at target at an affordable rate.
Angelica B.
Cleveland, OH
Since I started using this mascara my lashes are much more full. I pair it with the cover girl lash blast just to give it that umph! I'm so happy I use this product. I always get compliments and I can't wait to buy more cover girl queen collection products.
Tenesia B.
I.LOVE.THIS MASCARA!! I am just know discovering that I have pretty nice eyelashes but I seldom where mascara. I recieved this product in an Influenster gift box for free so I decided to give it a try......THIS STUFF IS THE BUSINESS!! I love that it has such a skinny wand where a little product is on the brush at a time. I have used some pretty nice mascaras before that always have a bit too much product on the wand. That is not the case here! I also love how the wand gently separates my lashes. This is definitely a keeper and once I use it up, I will go and purchase another!
Carmela C.
I have received this mascara in the Queen Collection voxbox along with the other two makeup. Since I have dark brown eyes, it closely matches the mascara. The mascara has been my life saver to get the volume that I want and to go along with my falsie eyelashes. I have yet to buy this mascara by CoverGirl. I would recommend this mascara to every woman!
Cory S.
This mascara ALWAYS has people asking if I am wearing falsies. The reach of the wand is incredible, lengthening every lash without looking spidery. It's even great for the bottom lashes!! I use this both for the office and going out - it is truly natural looking with a dramatic effect. I don't know how Cover Girl did it, but I am IMPRESSED.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Love love love this. Separates my lashes & fans them out wonderfully. I wish I could find it in stores- but I have to resort to tracking it down on Amazon. I want to try the waterproof one next- if I can find it. I've attached a pic of me just wearing the mascara- nothing else- besides some lip balm and a little powder. COVERGIRL Queen Collection False Lash Drama Mascara
TaNia R.
Halethorpe, MD
This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried and I have tried them all from high to low. It doesn't clump, gave me loads of volume and length. Not to mention it's a drug store fine so it's a fraction of the cost of benefit they're real or too faced better then sex. I have full intentions to purchase this myself to keep it in rotation.
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this get clumpy for you guys or is it just me
Katelin H.
Is this mascara all its hyped up to be?
Mikki a.
How many hours does this mascara last for, roughly?
Tiffany R.
Does this length and intensifies lashes?
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Who has use this product? Would you recommend it yes or no!