CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeshadow Quads, Desert Bronze [Q225] 0.19 oz (Pack of 4)

BY COVERGIRL

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 022700101740Silky, sheer expertly match shades work beautifully together or on their own; Perfect for layering to create a range of looks; long lasting; mix and match see more...

Kyra M.
Charleroi
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always loved using these little eyeshadows they’re so convenient to travel with and keep in your purse! They are not super pigmented but they are really nice shadows! I would recommend if you like to travel a lot and don’t like to bring a lot with you!
Janelle L.
Purchased at: Target
Honestly I was really hoping for more from covergirl because I love their brand most of their products, but I found that this eye shadow youhave to apply a lot to get any type of color to show up. Probably won’t buy again
Rebekkah🎀 C.
West Lafayette
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got this one to try out. It wasn't bad not as pigmented as I would of hoped for but it worked well. I like the lighter cream color and would buy this again.
Chrissie A.
keansburg
Purchased at: Walmart
These colors are absolutely gorgeous. They make the blue in my eyes stand out like crazy. The purple's are stunning!!! Love this product
Mary M.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t care for the colors as much. It seemed like i needed to add more to is. Packaging was good though. Easy to open which is great.
Jorja P.
Arena
Good for more of a smokey eye look and looks good when applied but does have a lot of fall out and does not wash out of brushes easily.
Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Coors they way it goes on smooth. Love the way it goes with my outfits. Way it makes my eyes look. Love everything about it.
Sarah H.
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. I especially love this eye shadow palette. Nice, bright colors and long-lasting.
Linda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and affordable I like it and really doesn't have much fall our a little powdery but I love the colors
Lela J.
Godley
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this color combo. If you want a nice punch of matalic color and use your finger to pack on the color add a good mascara and your are beautiful.

Walmart