CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeshadow Quads, Desert Bronze [Q225] 0.19 oz (Pack of 2)

BY COVERGIRL

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 022700101740Silky, sheer expertly match shades work beautifully together or on their own; Perfect for layering to create a range of looks; long lasting; mix and match see more...

valarie g.
Magnolia
Love these on most days I like a natural look these are my go to. Love the way they blend and last on my eyes. Affordable and not irritating to my eyes . I recommend these to my daughter often . Really nice product that can be used many different ways
Hilary T.
Superior
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a huge fan of crazy colors so this eyeshadow is perfect for me. It’s a good price and goes on well. It doesn’t clump like some eyeshadow or look uneven.
kailey j.
Eugene Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this because the colors are natrual and pretty. They blend well and they are a good formula the price was fair and I highly reccomend
Hannah K.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: CVS
Color is amazing but I hate that I haven’t found a good eye shadow that doesn’t fade and or fall out. This doesn’t quite meet the mark
Erin R.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Target
These shadows have long been a staple in both mine and my mother's makeup collections. Excellent quality and colors for everyone.
candy a.
Winston-Salem NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the covergirl eyeshadow because it has two dark colors and two shimmer lighter colors...I would recommend this product...
Sarah H.
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. I especially love this eye shadow palette. Nice, bright colors and long-lasting.
Corey V.
Manchester, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Super pretty earth tones. Great for a natural look, I just wish the eyeshadow didn’t apply as such a loose powder.
Karla S.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent for everyday makeup, its look really natural, I use it always, I like it when I am hurry... easy to use
Sierra k.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for performance i go to and i love it. Perfect for under the light looks and very natural looking

Walmart