BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Queen Eyeshadow Quads Lion Queen: Shimmering Onyx/ Silver Ore/ Sandstone/ Purest Gold. ; covergirl.com  1-800-4COVER4

• "I love that it's at a great price too!" in 2 reviews
  • "the variety of colors is great too- you can take an every day look and vamp it up for evening or a special occasion." in 1 review
  • "Good eyeshadow I have all neutral colors and they're perfect for a natural smokey eye " in 1 review
  • "i really like covergirl products because they are affordable and have great color selection." in 1 review
  • "These are the eyeshadows that I first started using when I first got into make up." in 1 review
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It's been awhile since I've tried these but it wasn't good.I have tried several of this and haven't found anything to make me buy it again.I don't buy or use these anymore.There is better out there.If you want color payoff this isn't for you.I don't recommend at all.
Jose S.
Benson
Lol I used to own one just like this and at the time I thought it was amazing but to be honest I wasn’t all that good the pigments were hard to get with a brush and I actually didn’t really like the colors all that much they kinda sucked
Jay 💖.
This was an alright product. It wasn't my favorite,but it had okay-ish pigmentation. For me,it wasn't worth the price I paid for it,but perhaps that's just me. It was a bit difficult to blend and to get it to not be patchy. I wasn't the biggest fan.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Loved this. The pigment was great. This did what I wanted it to and gave me a good payoff for what I wanted. I would buy again. I love when they give out coupons because it makes me want to buy more covergirl.
Katelyn F.
Wausau,Wi
I don’t really like this quad. When you start to use it it’s fine. Then once you get a couple of layers off not good. Very chalky and has a weird texture. Also you get nothing on your brush.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Covergirl Queen collection was made for me
From the lip gloss, to the foundation, and now the eyeshadow. I like the bronze and nude colors. They bring out my complexion more. Covergirl is a top line of make-up. It always looks fabulous on my skin. Low in cost. I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia Z.
Hortonville, WI
This is a great eye shadow. I do not use a primer and I feel like this product really does the job without it. My eye lids are not really that oily so it stays on the whole day and I might touch it up if I rub my eyes during the day but I would recommend buy this eye shadow. The variety of shades are awesome and the price is even better.
Amanda J.
Knoxville, TN
I like the color selection a lot. However I feel like the eyeshadow doesn't stay on well. The way my lids are shaped I end up with the color above where I want it to be just because of the movement of my eye/eyelid. And when applying flecks of it gall onto my cheeks. But I guess you can't ask for everything from an inexpensive brand.
Gabrielle M.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I purchased this product at Walmart because it was on sale. The shadows are very pigmented and show up wonderfully on my skin. My only wish is that there were more quads to chose from! This eyeshadow is definitely apart of my makeup routine and it will always be my go to for glam eyeshadow looks!
Shawanda W.
Macon, GA
I haven't used it yet, but I will this week 😊 The CoverGirl Queen Collection is beautiful & I know once I try it, it'll probably be one of those eyeshadow palettes I use all the time 🤗😄💅
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
How is the color pigmentation? Does it last all day long?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Do these have a lot of fall out?