MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerCOVERGIRL
Queen Collection Eyeliner, Charcoal [Q205] 0008 oz

CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeliner, Charcoal [Q205] 0.008 oz

The pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary, it's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeliner, Charcoal [Q205] 0.008 oz!
Candice S.
Mesa, AZ
I use this eyeliner daily. I don't need a lot I have small eyes and they are "hooded". I just apply this on my bottom waterline. It does what I need it to but it could be better. I wouldn't recommend trying to use it on your eyelid, it doesn't go on as smooth, at least for me it doesn't.
Jessica S.
Wilmington, OH
I use this product everyday. It stays for several hours but if you are using it for a waterline it will not last all day. It is always precise vs regular pencils that need sharpened often. The sponge end is great for smudging with precision. The only thing I don't like about it is you dont get any warning when you run out, it just stops advancing.
Kelly W.
Burmingham, AL
I have used this eyeliner since high school and it has never failed me! I wouldn’t say it’s waterproof or one that really sticks, but I love always only needed my eyeliner to last the night!
Brooklyn S.
Surprise
I love this! My mom and I have used it for years. It’s super smooth application and has a little sponge on the other end to blend or clean up afterwards. It usually lays a good 5-6 weeks and is pretty cheap. Love it!
Jacki E.
Midland, MI
This is my go to eyeliner. I have tried many others and I have found they don’t last all day like cover girl. I have tried it in black and also in brown. Very happy with this product.

Looking for your answer?