COVERGIRL Queen Collection Eye Shadow Pot uploaded by Bri C.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Eye Shadow Pot

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blendable eye shadow pots. Super-saturated color that helps you create bold, daring looks. Intensify your eye look with explosive shades! Updated, modern packaging.

• The color, once applied, is more sheer? Or is a darker, thicker c...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Since I'm fair-skinned, the colors show up on me just fine. I love that there are neutrals for both cool and warm palettes. I could probably do without the glitter, but it's not a loud, obnoxious glitter so it's okay. I use eyeshadow brushes rather than the applicator, so the shadow goes on easily. I can, by varying the number of coats, make the shadow as dark or light as I want.
Ashley G.
Bought this at wal-mart, was looking for a more natural color with simmer & this is a winner! easy to apply & easy to build with it. the packaging was nice & would recommend to everyone! it was also not to expensive which is always a win with me!
Amelia V.
This shadow is a dark green and would be perfect for a smoked color, super sexy and a color for the holidays approaching, the tone is Space Cadet.
The mineralized baked shadows are usually light tones and not that pigmented, you need to always use an eye primer or base and to enhance the color or shade use it wet.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Love this bold color selection choice. As an African American, I am usually leery about these bold hot pink colors, but with the right outfit this was a great selection. Value and inexpensive price compared to other options in the makeup world. Will purchase again in the future.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
I am more of a pink girl I love eyeshadows like this this is long lasting I totally recommend this I just wish it would also come with a brush to apply it with the packaging is so pretty you will want to buy more
Briana J.
This eyeshadow is TERRIBLE! It has zero pigmentation, like I literally can't even swatch it. I was even more irritated because I bought the pots in several different colors and I really liked the colors.
Kathy M.
The shadow goes on nicely however I do not feel it last throughout the day; it seems to fade out.  I have also used this product as an eye liner with some satisfaction.  Overall I would purchase this product again although it would not be my first chose.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I love this for my lid color in the fall months! It is so easy to blend and create a beautiful look! I would definitely purchase more colors. It has a slight fall out so I would definitely use a good eyeshadow primer!
Sara B.
Ontario, CA
Love this eyeshadow! The color is very vibrant and doesn't crease. I like how nicely it goes on without any of the drama of some of the other eye shadows I've used in the past. I love this stuff so much, I use it for every special occasion i have. Totally going to buy it again and in other colors!
Pam H.
Johnstown, PA
I use this on special occasions Since I have green eyes this
is a great color combo for my eyes, It is affordable
and I would recommend to others of all ages
It lasts all day or evening long without wearing off
I would definably buy again The covergirl name is great
Bernadette C.
st petersburg, FL
The color, once applied, is more sheer? Or is a darker, thicker color? Thanks!