BY COVERGIRL #32 in CC Cream

Queen Collection CC Cream instantly evens skin tone and cares for skin.

Buy on Amazon
Autrela P.
Autrela P.
Columbus , GA
I just bought this about every weeks ago and every time I wear it is getting compliments. This CC cream does everything it says it does!! I also have acne prone skin and the cc cream does a good job of masking some of my breakouts. BUY THIS!!
Donte W.
Donte W.
Philadelphia , Pa
I love the cover girl queen collection ! It is
Perfect for my Chocolate complexion . I own a few shades of their lipsticks along with their cc cream . It offers a great amount of coverage and it is
Perfect for the summer time
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640
My favorite cc cream here,it gives me that flawless finish and the coverage is medium but buildable😍
I have 2 colors one for the summer and other for winter,it's oil-free for my oily beauties.Go out and get you some now,it's well worth the coins💋
Donisha A.
Donisha A.
Thomasville, Ga
This is one of the first items that I've purchased from Covergirl. This CC cream has completely replaced my previous foundation. It's not too heavy on my face and doesn't have a really bad shine to it. Plus is exactly my shade. It's quite easy to squeeze out.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit , MI
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640
I love this to use cover up my dark spots and not as a full foundation. I love how thin but great coverage it has. It doesn't feel heavy.
amber C.
amber C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640
I happen to find a product that does not cake up when I apply it to my face and is not oily this is my most favorite product.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
This was my first time trying a CC cream and I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be too dark since the colors were l Iimited. I actually mix it with my other liquid foundations and it blends well. It lasts all day!
Jessandra H.
Jessandra H.
Landover, MD
I love this cc cream. It covers just as well as a foundation. I get plenty of compliments on it when I wear it.
Aisha C.
Aisha C.
Let me start by saying that I love the queen collection in general. someone ago Covergirl got it right. As far as the Cc cream. I like it. like, not love. The texture is smooth, the coverage is perfect for my needs. I world prefer a sunscreen of at least spf 15. It doesn't last as long as it's like, but it has Been crazy humid here so I get it. The packaging is gold because I can get everything drop.
The color range is fantastic. Add an spf and I will go from like to love in a heartbeat!