COVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream

This lightweight CC Cream for deep skin tones provides a flawless, natural look while caring for your skin. Its unique hydrating ingredients leave skin feeling moisturized, but it’s oil free, so no greasy after feel. Even skin tone and won’t clog pores? Yes please.

How much coverage does this give? How long does it last?
¿is cc cream better than bb cream? is it recommended for combination skin?
How full coverage is that ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream!
Product Highlights
ya-hass! this stuff is perfectly moisturizing with a great dark tint to help give glow to the face. but! if you're oily, skip the regular moisturizer. #willlookgreazyin reviews
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
This is a nice cc cream and gives me a good even light cover for my face, I will keep buying this brand
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
Used this and instantly fell in love. Felt so light weight and had sheer to medium coverage. This worked really well with my oils and I blotted way less than what I usually do with other bb creams Please Covergirl never discontinue this!!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this for my kit. I have tried it on 2 different women and I just don’t like the way it looks on the skin. It’s very “ wet “ looking and leaves patchy marks.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Review for: Golden Honey Q630
Nice CC cream. The color is fine. Nice packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This was so not my color and felt very drying and then made my rosacea angry. It might be better if you have oily skin and no rosacea.
Diana H.
1,111 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640, Golden Honey Q630
I love this CC cream. It matches my complexion real good. It's doesn't cake up and crack.its real easy to apply
Cris H.
COVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream I've not used alot of CCs creams yet. But this one does a FINE job. Covergirl has always offered a broad range of affordable products, may wanna try it. Just might be a HG product.
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Review for: Rich Sand Q600
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. They are very affordable and have great products. Their cc cream is very nice. It's long lasting and is great on my skin. I would recommend trying the product. This is great for in the summer when you need the extra protection from the sun but want a smooth nice skin tone as well.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Classic Bronze Q620
Le recomiendo esta crema es muy buena buena calidad económica fácil de aplicar totalmente se los recomiendo
Barbie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on easily and helps to moisturize my skin. Works well for me. Im happy with my result. Covergirl makes wonderful products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Yessenia T. Is this an oily CC Cream?
Yessenia T. il y a 2 ans
no, the cream works very well or works for me and I have oily skin and it worked well using it with a setting spray