BY COVERGIRL #13 in CC Cream

This lightweight CC Cream for deep skin tones provides a flawless, natural look while caring for your skin. Its unique hydrating ingredients leave skin feeling moisturized, but it’s oil free, so no greasy after feel. Even skin tone and won’t clog pores? Yes please.

• Can you tell me what is the difference between bb... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the shade range good? I've been meaning to try this product, b...3 Answers
  • I'm a cc cream lover I have tried mostly everything high and low ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream
  • "ya-hass! this stuff is perfectly moisturizing with a great dark tint to help give glow to the face. but! if you're oily, skip the regular moisturizer. #willlookgreazy" in 16 reviews
Nicole J.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640 more...
Oh, my! The color is beautiful and has lovely coverage. I appreciate the Queen Collection because the products match my skin color. It applied smoothly and easily. I can apply once in the morning and I generally still have coverage through the work day. Considering this is a product you can pick up at your local drugstore, this product performs well for a several hours of coverage and has sunscreen protection. Based on these things, I would definitely purchase again.
Coffee &.
Review for: Golden Honey Q630 more...
I love this product. I use it to shape my eyebrows most often, but on all of my blemishes as well. It’s easy to apply and blends well also. It is oil free which is a big deal for me because my skin is a combination of dry and oily. I will definitely be buying this item again. COVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Cover girl queen collection is my favorite drugstore brand of make up. I use Q460 it's the perfect share for me. I hate that they're taking it off shelves. I have to buy it in bulk where ever I can find it now.
Lorena M.
I really like this for days when I'm looking to even out my skin without having full coverage. It doesn't crease even though I get oily (it doesn't have any oil control so I have to set it). My biggest issue is the shade range. There's a huge jump between the darkest an second darkest shades. The darkest shade also pulls quite red.
Bory C.
Knoxville
Review for: Golden Honey Q630 more...
The cc cream does gives you some coverage and moisture. This made my skin look very ashy and gray looking . I don't think they have my skin tone in their small shade range. On the plus this might make a decent contour which is why I gave it two stars.
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640 more...
This is lightweight and evens out skin tone. It leaves my skin moisturized and the look is natural. It is easy to blend and goes on smoothly. I recommend this product
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Golden Honey Q630 more...
I love this product. It’s a great build able foundation. I would say that the coverage is medium. This foundation goes on smooth and is very light. It does not make your skin look greasy at all. I would recommend it to anyone.
VANESSA M.
Review for: Sheer Espresso Q640, Golden Honey Q630 more...
This is a great product for anyone who is just getting into makeup or someone who perfects a light coverage on the go. It blends out beautifully with a stippling brush, and it doesn’t give you a sheet to light coverage. It is affordable but be mindful that there aren’t many shades! AND IF you have look of acne scars this WILL NOT conceal/cover them. I do love it though! Especially when I’m in a rush to run errands and when I really just don’t feel like calling up my face

e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
This CoverGirl Queen Collection CC cream is the best thing ever. I don't wear much makeup but being 48 I like to put something on my skin to even it out and this is perfect. The espresso color matches my skin perfectly and it looks like I have nothing on. I have dark circles under my eyes and this covers them up. I don't even have to use a lot to get the coverage I need.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Golden Honey Q630 more...
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Kendrea G.
I'm a cc cream lover I have tried mostly everything high and low End. The problem is I can't figure out is this a good product for someone who doesn't need much coverage and has oily acne prone skin ?
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is the shade range good? I've been meaning to try this product, but I don't know if it can match my shade.
Mohamed O.
Can you tell me what is the difference between bb and cc cream because i dont know the difference between them???