COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation - Amber Glow uploaded by Steph B.

BY COVERGIRL

Shine-free flawless look that lasts all day so you can always show the world you are at your best!

Brittany Jane R.
Brittany Jane R.
Hagerstown, MD
This all day flawless foundation works very well. It doesn't leave your face sticky which is a problem I run into a lot with foundations. My skin is very sensotive and this had no harsh effects. This is the first time I have used with product and am satisfied.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
This foundation has a really nice glow to it that makes it stand out from others I've used. I would definitely recommend picking one up soon as it offers medium coverage with an airbrushed look. Only downside, It's a bit flaky and chalky as the day goes on.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ankeny, IA
This comes in a lot of different skin tones which makes it easy to find a matching tone for your skin. It sinks into your pores which can make you look older. But it covers really well and lasts at least eight hours.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
I'll be honest... I bought this foundation to try it out because I've heard a lot of people talking about it. I personally didn't like it. My face can be oily and I felt my face was even more oily. :(
Aly V.
Aly V.
If you don't use this product every day, it goes on very streaky and cakey. You have to squirt some out before squirting out the foundation you're actually going to use.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
I absolutely cannot even begin to explain how amazing this foundation is. I love it ! It is so easy to apply and so unbelievable smooth and natural looking !
Faith B.
Faith B.
Newark, DE
I always feel like my skin is less oily when I use this foundation. It covers evenly and smooths out my skin tone. I love it and would definitely recommend
Lorrie H.
Lorrie H.
Paola, KS
Love this foundatiuon. I is great for covering up my red buterfly rash caused by lupus. This is one of the few foundations I have found that will cover it.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Lewiston, ID
I liked this foundation but it wasn't my favorite. I prefer a matte finish and this made my skin look and feel oily. Also it transferred off easily.
Shay H.
Shay H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Cover Girl Queens Collection, it applys micely , I purchased mine at Walgreen's where I usually uses my coupons buy 1 get 1 half price.