BY COVERGIRL

All-in-one foundation makeup with a long-lasting formula that fuses powder,concealer, and foundation for deep skin tones in one easy step! The 3-in-1 foundation formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.

• Hello love ♡ what is ur favorite foundation ♡ for summ...1 Answers
  • So what are the pros and cons to this makeup? Is it worth...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that is easy on sensit...1 Answers
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Review for: True Ebony more...
Covergirl completely surprised me with the queen collection. I wouldn’t compare it to department store brands but it’s definitely a great foundation. It doesn’t feel greasy and matches my dark complexion perfectly. It looks so natural and blends well. It’s definitely worth it.
Ariel M.
Aurora
Okay if your girl your cardi B and dissertation is really really good I mean I forgot that you I feel me to have my baby so make sure you make it to my baby shower I will recommend this to all my supporters thank you
Brittany W.
Cleveland Heights
COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation
All day flawless is exactly CORRECT! I Love this foundation. Doesn't even look like I have makeup on! Goes on so smooth and doesn't break me out
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Review for: Sand more...
Full coverage and amazing finish. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and light weight especially since it is full coverage. Also it has a nice smell to it while other foundation does not.
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
I love using covergirl queen fisrt before i apply my second powder foundation. It really cover up all my flaws that i feel like i have. Last almost all day. Matches my skintone perfectly.
Sandra J.
Review for: Amber Glow, Warm Caramel more...
This may sound unusual, but I blend the warm caramel with a touch of the amber glow and it makes my skin beautiful! I then use my Mac pressed powder and my skin is flawless! I was surprised when I first started to use this because I expected it to be heavy, but it isnt. Surprisingly light and supple nd provides all day coverage.

Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Full coverage and fabulous! I love the covergirl Queen collection! It’s so great and it works well with my skin tone. It’s a bit pricy but worth it and it’s kind of hard to find locally but that’s ok as well!
Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Review for: Sand, Amber Glow more...
I normally use ud all nighter but this is a great lower priced but awesome coverage foundation. I couldnt believe how well it stayed on and the coverage without oily feeling
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
I can’t go anywhere without my covergirl foundation! Really covers up my blemishes well and lasts me all day! Never go without always buy two just in case! I highly recommend!
DeAundra M.
Kendleton, TX
I decided to buy this foundation one day at the store after a countless search of trying to find the right foundation for my skin tone to no avail, but once I went home and applied this foundation to my face, I was speechless on how well it blended into my skin and overall conplimenting my skin tone. I also went outside and used flash on my camera to test this foundation and it was perfect! My family members couldn't tell I had foundation on and they commented on how well this foundation was working for me. Furthermore, the performance of the foundation was excellent; it held up pretty well throughout the day, but I found that I needed to do a minor touchup after a couple of hours or so, but it was nothing drastic.
I'esha H.
Richmond, VA
Where is the best place to buy CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation + SPF 20 in your area?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Would this work for someone with oily skin?
Que F.
Does you face feel greasy after a couple of hours wearing this make up ?
Jaye S.
I have sensitive skin, does anyone know if this is hypoallergenic?
Laura M.
How is this foundation with oily skin?