BY COVERGIRL

All-in-one foundation makeup with a long-lasting formula that fuses powder,concealer, and foundation for deep skin tones in one easy step! The 3-in-1 foundation formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.

• Hello love ♡ what is ur favorite foundation ♡ for summer? C...1 Answers
  • So what are the pros and cons to this makeup? Is it worth the pri...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that is easy on sensitive skin...1 Answers
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Love this stuff. I have it in Spicy Brown and used her Concealer in Natural Hue. I was scared to try this but her concealer is so good I decided to do so. First the name of the different colors is amazing, ita not just dark/deep/brown. It's makes you feel beautiful and every darker shade was taken into account for this line. Like I said I have Spicy Brown and it is completely spot on. No manipulation or powder need to add more color. It's a medium coverage but definitely buildable and the product is easy to control. I use a beauty blender and a spongey makeup pad to add it on. This is great for a natural look by adding oil or going full face. Also it's amazing for super dry skin like mine that can flake and have bad dry patches. My skin is dry, acne prone and sensitive so this is perfect for us dry users. It last all day and night. I came home after a full night of drinking and dancing and it didn't budge.
Sontaya S.
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really can't express to you guys how much I love this foundation!! I honestly feel like not enough brown girls know just how amazing it is! I just started dabbling in liquid foundations earlier this year, and only picked up this particular one about a month ago. First of all, it is pretty inexpensive which is always great. Also, the finish I get after application is so flawless and beautiful. And, when I tell you this foundation stays on my face ALLLLLLL day and does not budge! I'm seriously in love with this foundation. They really got it right! I challenge any of my brown skin girls who haven't tried it to try it just once. You'll love it. Trust me! I wear the shade Golden Honey and I apply it with a wet beauty blender sponge.
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
This is one of my favorite low-end foundations. I love the finish it leaves on your skin and it's very light, it almost feels like you aren't wearing any foundation. It gives a nice, medium coverage and I haven't experienced any breakouts which is a good thing. I use the shade "Brulee" more so in the spring/summer because it gives my skin a nice, sun-kissed glow however, this is the only time I can use this foundation. There isn't a color in this line that matches well with my skin for the colder, drier winter air. I think I paid about $8-9 for it at my local Walmart.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Raleigh , NC
When I say I love love LOVE this foundation, I am not joking around. This is the most perfect a foundation has ever matched my skin, save for one other brand. It has a very large shade range to choose from which is pretty significant for women of color. It's very lightweight but has medium to full coverage and can be built up depending on your coverage needs. It's got a perfect matte finish without looking too overdone and looks very natural. You can't even tell I'm wearing it. I will definitely be buying more from this collection because of how good it is.
Justine-Renee J.
Justine-Renee J.
My favorite drug store foundation! This is definitely a very buildable foundation, can be medium to full coverage. It doesn't give me a matte finish it's more of a skin-like finish but with the right setting powder or setting spray you can get a matte finish if that's what you need to achieve. The 3 in 1 claims on this are 100% true. The coverage of my scarring is excellent I use minimal concealer after applying this product. The colour selection is also great! Very happy Covergirl came through for us brown girls with this foundation! I absolutely adore it!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Cover girl is a special foundation to me it has flawless after finish, it covers with concealer, makes you look so pretty n matte reminds me of my Mac studio fix fluid the price is cheap about $12 at your local drug stores I choose this when I'm just doing errands or etc I save my good makeup for special occasions yes I will definitely buy again as a go to when I want to save my products:) good job cover girl also it's a good summer foundation you can sweat excessively and wow it will still look good if not even better
Christian N.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Review for: Covergirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation Q800 Sand 1 fl. oz. Pump
So I went through four other foundations before I got to this one. The first two were not full coverage and I bad to turn that the hard way. The third was a shade from the Outlast Stay Fabulous collection (#857). It was my shade, but WAY too pale. Then I tried this shade... Omg, a world of a difference. Now I know that importance of shopping for my skin tone. I'm African American... I'm anything but pale. Thank you Cover Girl for a collection made just for us WOC. THANK YOU!
Sisireia S.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I was so excited to try this product because I read reviews. I was disappointed when I tried it for the first time. The coverage was really light and it was not very blendable at all. It felt and looked like a poor quality paint on my face. I tried it two more times to be sure it wasn't a fluke but I was still disappointed after 2 more attempts of application. I would not recommend for anyone that wants full coverage.
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL
I like this foundation . I like liquid foundations as a base and it does gives me full coverage and blends perfectly ... I have a oily skin but it doesn't feel oily after applying it !! It has spf 20 which is like an additional advantage in a decent price range and i can apply it almost everyday without even worrying about any skin damage or heat damage .. I am satisfied with this product for everyday use !!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Pocono Summit, PA
This was a good idea and I had high hopes for it, but it didn't work for me. This came out patchy,and it oxidizes like nothing I have seen before. Also it didn't last on my combination skin it began to break up after a couple hours. Then it began to turn my skin grey. I hated and would never repurchase unless I saw in writing that the formula was improved. The color I bought was soft sable.
I'esha H.
I'esha H.
Richmond, VA
Where is the best place to buy CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation + SPF 20 in your area?
Que F.
Que F.
Does you face feel greasy after a couple of hours wearing this make up ?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Would this work for someone with oily skin?
Shataska W.
Shataska W.
Is this a great foundation for oily skin?
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Mesa, AZ
I've been looking for a foundation that is easy on sensitive skin. I can only use certain things on my face and I was wondering by any chance does this work for sensitive skin?