BY COVERGIRL #99 in Nail Files

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pumice to Smooth Skin and Brush to Clean Feet and Stimulate Circulation Soft Bristles for Easy Cleaning of Toenails Pumice Stone Softens Rough Callused Skin Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Kelsea G.
Kelsea G.
Kenhorst
This item is perfect size! I know that may sound weird, but it all matters. I could hold this item comfortable in my hand. Not expensive at all, was very surprised with the price. Plus it is available at your local walmart. Will recommend to a friend if needed.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brush! It makes me feel like I am actually able to clean areas of my body that I would not otherwise be able to reach! The pumice stone is great for me because I have keratosis on my arms and I also have rough feet.
Charnae W.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
This isn't my favorite but it's okay it doesn't remove the dead skin how I would like but for the most part it makes my feet feel a little bit softer💕
Kat M.
Kat M.
Works great when your feet need some.special attention. I run alot so my feet are often rough and this helps get them smooth and pretty again
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This covergirl brush with pummice stone would be great for washing your feet and keeping them nice and soft for a pedicure at home.
Amayranis P.
Amayranis P.
Worcester
My nails girls got this brush & it's honestly amazing to wash all that powder from filling off your nails
LEAR37055 | MICHELLE G.
LEAR37055 | MICHELLE G.
MIAMI FLORIDA
This is one of my favorite elements inside the bathtub. Every time I have a long day I use it to help with feet with the pain. Is very relaxing!