BY COVERGIRL #55 in Callus Removers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Textured Non-Slip Grip The textured non-slip grip provides comfort during use and also can be used to massage and stimulate circulation.  The large oval surface is easy to grasp and helps soften rough callused skin. Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Seanna W.
Clover , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product at Walmart because of rough, dry, and peeling feet. I am highly impressed at how well it actually worked. I soaked my feet before use, then used the pumice stone. It softened my feet and got off all of the peeling skin making my feet so soft without any pain at all like the metal grater type foot products. I highly recommend and will be buying again.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stone. I have tried numerous of different brands and finally found this one. It's much more better quality and lasts forever compared to others I have tried. Works great so I don't think I will buy another brand lol
Savannah B.
I simply love this pumice stone it helps when I have messy looking feet. It always makes them smooth and I just love using it because it's so gentle and the texture is perfect I would definitely recommend this for anybody and I think that everybody should try at least once pumice stones are a great way to fix up your feet and make them look nice for the beach or just the summer time in general and I definitely think that anybody should buy one of these because they're great especially this one
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
I love this stone. I bought one for myself and fell in love. It is now a permanent fixture in our shower. I use it all summer to keep my heels and feet soft. I also use it during the winter to get rid of any rough skin that is hanging on from a summer of being bare footed. I got mine last summer and will never use another stone now
Whitney H.
I love this pumice stone. It's a must have in the shower & I use it daily. My feet feel so soft after I use it. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 star rating is because it can't hang anywhere in the shower like other ones do but that's not a deal breaker for me...I love it!!!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love this Pumic stone. It's a must have in the shower. Easy grip to hold especially when you have soap on your hands the only thing I don't like is you can't really hang it up like other ones. But other than that love it
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a necessary tool to have!!!! I have tried other more abrasive tools that just hack up the rest of the skin leaving a disaster for another day! But this is great! It is perfect for getting ready for the summer sandals!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I love this pumice stone.
I had pretty ugly dried out feet with dead skin and this is what I used to remove the dead skin and it works wonders.
Romoved almost all my dead skin the first use.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
A fabulous way to keep your skin soft and smooth! Great to use on the feet to get rid of any dry or cracked skin! I put on a pair of aloe infused socks when I am done.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
Best pumice ever!!! My feet are always nice and soft when I go to town with this! I use it once a week to make sure I get rid of all the nasty dead foot skin!
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Can you use this on other parts of body other than feet?
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Another buy today! My feet are looking rough lately, I know not a lot of people will discuss this product, but if I could get some input on this I would love to hear anything you can give me. I've never used the product and I'm terrified that it's going to hurt or possibly rip my feet up. What is the best way to get results? How do it use it? Do I soak my feet first or just go to town? HELP!