COVERGIRL Professional Waterproof All In One Mascara uploaded by Tonya R.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Straight Brush, Waterproof, Smudgeproof. Volume + Length + Separation. Thickens, lengthens and defines lashes with smudgeproof, all day wear. Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover Also available in Curved brush and regular straight brush versions ; 1-800-4COVER4

COVERGIRL Professional Waterproof All In One Mascara
  • "1. Separates my lashes 2. Gives good length 3. Waterproof formula works great 4. Holds curl great 5. Love the brush 6. Will repurchase! 7. Layers greatly " in 37 reviews
  • "I like how long the mascara lasts. It stays on for a long time. Even when you wash your face it takes a few minutes to get it off at the end of the day. I definitely would recommend Cover Girl water proof mascara." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this Mascara.I use the black and it really goes well with my black covergirl eyeliner.It is long lasting and it does not run.I use this product everyday.I have Blue eyes and it really makes them pop.I will be buying more when I run out.The price is really reasonable too." in 4 reviews
  • "This is my never let me down mascara. I don't think it gives the best volume but it's totally budgeproof, waterproof, and lengthening. I have oily eyelids and tons of products give me panda eye, totally not an issue with this. I will always have a tube of this in my drawer, can't beat it for the price and reliability." in 3 reviews
  • "Long lasting with nice pure black color but I just didn't like that I have to use eye makeup remover to take it off ." in 2 reviews
Sandy L.
Oakland, CA
It'll give you a clean clumpless application! Lengthening is minimal but sometimes that's what you want. EDIT: Dropping stars due to product being not as waterproof as I remember... sweat caused it to smudge off! Also didn't hold curl for long.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I am constantly looking for a great waterproof mascara formula. Cover girl has delivered. I love the application brush on this formula. The formula isn't cakey like some other waterproof mascara I have tried. It leaves lashes looking full and lush all throughout that swim party, beach day, and just about any event in the heat.
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
This isn't my favourite mascara. It isn't horrible but if your not careful it can get clumpy, fast. It does coat my lashes nicely but it isn't one that I reach for all the time. The packaging is nice though. And it is waterproof. I had a heck of a time getting it off of my lashes. I would recommend this for a beginner
Sandi M.
Covington, GA
I have 2 mascaras that don't make my eyes water. This is 1. I love it and use it often. It not only makes my lashes shine it won't clump nor does it make them spiky. Just beautiful long curled lashes. I use it for long days and nights and it lasts. The time I don't use it are for days in and not much makeup on days. I've used this for as long as I can remember and although I've sampled others and I've gone to different mascaras I've always come back to my faves.
Sue W.
I usually buy waterproof mascaras because the formula is more lightweight and less water-based. i decided to give this product a try because of the reputable brand, but it causes my lashes to clump more than comparable alternatives. Good for those who want volume, but not great for defining each individual lash.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I loved this products color and the way it lasted long. The packaging was visually appealing. I do not use this product too often because it is hard to get off with makeup wipes/ eye makeup remover. Would definitely recommend if you know it's going to be a day with tears because it won't come off!!
Marcedes B.
Atlanta
The only make up I wear everyday is my mascara. I literally don't leave without it. This one of my favorites because it's water proof you never know what will happen whether it starts raining or I'm doing a little too much dancing at the club this mascara stays on and I absolutely love it.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Another great product from Cover Girl! I use this by itself, with a primer, and with a non-waterproof lengthening mascara as a final coat to prevent smudging. Any which way, it's my every day go to! Highly recommended!
April H.
Louisville, OH
I gave this 5 stars. Bought for a trip to visit family in Tx. So I knew it would be hot and humid and of course I would be hot and sticky lol. It held up great threw it all, even a day tubing down a river. But you should use a lil baby oil too get it off or you could lose some eye lashes or atleast i did .
Abby S.
I love this mascara because I can use it whenever I swim and dong have to take off! It needs no improvement at all and is very long lasting when it comes to long nights out! I would totally buy this again!
Lisa A.
Amherst , NS
Does anyone know how this plays with oily eyelids?