COVERGIRL Professional Waterproof All In One Mascara uploaded by Tonya R.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Straight Brush, Waterproof, Smudgeproof. Volume + Length + Separation. Thickens, lengthens and defines lashes with smudgeproof, all day wear. Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover Also available in Curved brush and regular straight brush versions ; 1-800-4COVER4

COVERGIRL Professional Waterproof All In One Mascara
  • "Long lasting with nice pure black color but I just didn't like that I have to use eye makeup remover to take it off ." in 2 reviews
  • "Waterproof and definitely would recommend if you are planning on crying and not wanting your mascara to run" in 1 review
  • "I hate having to use a special makeup remover just to wash off my eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Best waterproof mascara I've used!" in 1 review
  • "I have oily eyelids and tons of products give me panda eye, totally not an issue with this." in 1 review
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am constantly looking for a great waterproof mascara formula. Cover girl has delivered. I love the application brush on this formula. The formula isn't cakey like some other waterproof mascara I have tried. It leaves lashes looking full and lush all throughout that swim party, beach day, and just about any event in the heat.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favourite mascara. It isn't horrible but if your not careful it can get clumpy, fast. It does coat my lashes nicely but it isn't one that I reach for all the time. The packaging is nice though. And it is waterproof. I had a heck of a time getting it off of my lashes. I would recommend this for a beginner
Sue W.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy waterproof mascaras because the formula is more lightweight and less water-based. i decided to give this product a try because of the reputable brand, but it causes my lashes to clump more than comparable alternatives. Good for those who want volume, but not great for defining each individual lash.
Marcedes B.
Marcedes B.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only make up I wear everyday is my mascara. I literally don't leave without it. This one of my favorites because it's water proof you never know what will happen whether it starts raining or I'm doing a little too much dancing at the club this mascara stays on and I absolutely love it.
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL
This mascara is fairly priced and is good quality. Compared to other similarly priced brands it is very good. I bought it at Target and they are coupons for it. The packaging is nice. The product is long-lasting and easy to apply. I would recommend.
María P.
María P.
The professional waterproof all in one mascara is so helpful and great for nights when you want to dance til your feet hurts. You don't have to worry about if it will run down if you cry or your eyes get a little watery because it is waterproof
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I love this mascara so much. I use this everyday and it doesn't clump, waterproof, and makes a nice long lashes for any age! I am a replete costumer and highly recommend to engine and everyone! Perfect
Anna E.
Anna E.
Baltimore, MD
Even though my lashes aren't that long, this mascara did them more than enough justice. When it says it's waterproof, trust it! Lol 😉
This is a good all around mascara. I like that it is waterproof so that it lasts all day, it is just very difficult to remove.
Samm P.
Samm P.
Excellent waterproof mascara. Covergirl is always my drugstore go to. They've done it once again with this all in one!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Amherst , NS
Does anyone know how this plays with oily eyelids?