BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
I very much enjoyed this mascara. It didn't clump and made my eyelashes thick and beautiful. Only downside is having to apply more than 1 layer for wahbam effect.
Felisha G.
I would recommend this product to anyone! The packaging is nice and the product is awesome!! I use this product at least 3-4 times a week. The price is reasonable & the mascara is waterproof just like it says!
Adrienne A.
Covergirl makes affordable mascara that lasts a long time and always brings out the best of my short lashes. I purchased it just at your any day drugstore and I would always purchase it again! Great product!
Arelis C.
I love wearing mascara. This mascara make them look fuller and longer. I love it.It last all day .It doesn't look running I need water proof cuz I laugh a lot and have a bad habit to rub my eyes a lot too
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I love this product and recommend that anyone with thin lashes give it a try. I have very thin lashes probably due to aging. This product gives my lashes the look I had in my twenties.
Tabathia G.
Gotta have my mascara another one of my all time favorite items as far as make up goes I'm definitely a picky one when it comes to my mascara waterproof is much better then original
Rianne H.
Plano, TX
This mascara is one of my favorites ! It goes on smoothly and makes my eyelashes really stand out. I always get people asking if I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this mascara.
Stace D.
Galt, CA
I lose lashes so having a mascara that was thick helped to blend the thinner areas, my lashes were full and prominent! Definitely will buy again and perfect for daily use!
Jess G.
O'Fallon
Soooooo good! Makes my lashes full and and dark but doesnt clump up. My lashes stay fluffy. This Mascara is good at hiding the fact that you're wearing bat sh*t on your eyes. Love it like a family member.
shayla h.
Detroit, MI
One of the best mascaras i have used thus far! I used to wear it everyday! Its very long-lasting and truly is waterproof. I recommend this product to everyone!

back