BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
Suzie D.
South Haven
This is an amazing mascara to use. I use it everyday and very easy to remove with just baby oil It is waterproof so no worries for tears, sweating or smudging. It is value priced and sometimes they throw in an eye liner as well, bonus! I would recommend this to all looking for a great mascara!
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
This mascara was not waterproof at all! It did not last more that 2 hours without smudging. It has a really chemical smell and i just do not recommend this mascara at all.The wand is also so fat and messy to apply the product with. I would always end up with mascara on my lid.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
This didn't give me the results I was hoping for after reading the package. I did t get fuller lashes and I had to apply a few times to get a semi full
Lash look. Prefer Younique Mascara
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
If you love mascara as much as I do, you'll love this product. It's very nice looking and easy to apply plus it's waterproof! It's not that expensive compared to other brands so I would definitely buy it again.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Every girl needs a waterproof mascara for weddings and tear jerker events! This product provides that just that! It leaves eyelashes looking flawless and doesn't streak or run!
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
I tried this mascara but it smudges on my upper eyelid and leaves a black line above my eyelid crease within a couple of hours. Mascara is so expensive as is but you pay the price for thick and full looking lashes and some products just don't stay on and nice looking very long.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
Love this and have been using it for years I just feel like it doesnt last as long as what it did in previous years so I am not sure if they are putting less in the containers but it applies easy and clump free I purchased it from my local grocery store kroger
Michelle E.
This mascara is great! Makes your eyes pop and makes those lashes look very full and thick! A great price and lasts a long time! Completely water proof and comes off with one make up wipe! I highly recommend this product!
Jenna T.
All around a good mascara. It makes my lashes bigger and it doesn't clump. I only use waterproof mascara. And I only use very black. One of my drugstore brand go to.
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
CoverGirl mascaras aren't my top pick for drugstore mascaras, but this one honestly wasn't terribly bad. It got the job done, but just didn't "wow" me as much as I was hoping it would.