BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
Tyler A.
This mascara does an amazing job of thickening the lashes and making the appear longer. However this makeup product is not very waterproof as described and does begin the run when wet.
Kala S.
Keokee, VA
I love my lashes to look long and well very dark and this really does the trick, I'm a mom so I don't have time to keep applying it to make it look thick and this I don't have too
Cetaya C.
Belle Mead, NJ
Most water proof mascara don't work but this is one mascara that doesn't run when I sweat or get my face wet and that's very surprising I really do recommend this mascara
Anna P.
If I ask what mascara products I would buy COLOSAL serious and obviously THIS, this covergirl mascara is super good, I leave the eyelashes like a cat, I love it and I do not have many and try to grow up, it hurts that I have to Buy them every time I go to miami and I come with a whole bag of these rimels, and sometimes to feel beautiful in any occasion I like to be anti water since they last longer and if it is pool day and beach better
Tia J.
atlanta
I use this on a day that I really don't feel like applying false lashes and it does the job pretty well it's long lasting but I don't use the product very often it's kind of hard to remove and it becomes a hassle .
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I didnt like this that much due to the fact that this formula is just too watery! It keeps on running, I don't know if I got a bad one but I wouldn't purchase this again .
Miranda C.
Longmont, CO
This mascara isn't terrible... but nothing that I would ever think to repurchase. I used it as sort of an everyday mascara, it didn't give much of a dramatic eyelash look at all. I found it to be very clumpy and super difficult to remove, and yes, I realize it is water proof, but it took multiple makeup wipes and face washings to get rid of it, even then I'd wake up with slight raccoon eyes.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is the perfect wedding day mascara! If you're a guest or the bride, this will keep your eyes looking amazing even through the tears! Its truly waterproof so you'll need an oil based cleaner to get it off, but while you wear it, its amazing! It does a great job at making your lashes stand up and stand out! It adds great length and is really easy to layer!
Sami L.
The formula is amazing and the packaging is very cute! I use this mascara every time and it has become a holy grail product. It is very affordable and it does what it says it will do. You can easily find this anywhere and it lasts quite awhile! The color is a very noticeable black and it doesn't clump!
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is definitely water proof mascara. It was still on my eyes after I showered. It goes on nicely and it doesn't get very clumpy. I use it when I need water proof mascara. It was a decent price nothing crazy. When I run out I will for sure buy it again.