BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
Katherine W.
This mascara is just okay. It is nothing to write home about. I get better looking lashes from my Rimmel mascara at a cheaper price. This mascara will do in a pinch but I wouldn't waste my money on it there are much better options out there.
Symone W.
Im a full time student and athlete, I love this product because i can go to school or an event looking flawless, and go work hard in practice or a game and I don't have worry about any running makeup or anything budging
Heather S.
Fulton, MO
Great mascara! Makes lashes look thicker & longer - just what I needed! Be careful however, can have a tendency to clump or too much mascara can make the lashes goopy! Am loving the waterproof aspect - something I needed! If you wash your face with facial wipes - it won't take off the mascara - it's waterproof! You must use cleanser! Just goes to show how waterproof it is!!
Rebekah H.
Penfield , NY
Good mascara. I use it everyday and it has not let me down. Not my first time buying this mascara. It's long lasting and in a nice sleek bottle. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who is looking for a good mascara.
Jessica W.
Derby, KS
I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump on me and lasts all day without flaking. I have blue eyes and it really opens them up and makes them pop. I got mine at walmart, they are so affordable! I would recommend this and would buy it again for sure!
Brittany M.
I used this mascara for a short period of time. it was very clumpy and left goopy drips on my eyebrows even after i scraped the applicator off. it was the first and the last time ill ever use it. i wont be buying it again.
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara since its waterproof it don't come off like other mascaras that smear it all over your eyes . Super good makes your eyelashes look good since I don't have any eyelash it's makes mine stand out as if they were some false eyelashes
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I am usually very happy with covergirl mascara and this was no different. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. It was a good price and easy to find. I would buy it again.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
i like this mascara a lot, its easy to apply and doesn't clump like other mascaras do, and the price is great, but it is VERY hard to get off since its water proof. but other than that it's a pretty good product!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Water resistant product, good coverage, lengthens lashes very well, does not overload the same, drying fast, does not run, is a good product for daily or eventual makeup