BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
Barbara C.
Bayamon
It took me a while to realize Cover Girl had discontinued my favorite mascara. I think this one makes up for the waterproof one I previously used. It keeps my eye lashes curled (I've got straight unruly lashes) without using too much mascara. It applies easy and stays on all day. Overall, I like it. It is a bit thicker than the previous version so I need to be careful not to over apply. It being water proof, it takes a little more effort to remove it at night but no too bad.
Molly L.
Trois, QC
This CoverGirl's mascara is really good! It gives a long-lasting full lenght and volume to your eyelashes in just one coat! The waterproof formula is really great to! I went at the beach with this mascara on and it didn't even smudge or anything! 5 out of 5!!
Marie M.
The packaging looks good. The brush is full size and applies the product well. It is really black and gives a false lash effect. Everyone said it looked really good. Would recommend it to anyone. It was a really good price on boots.com. I saved £2 by buying it online.
LEAR26246 | DANELLY D.
Miami, Fl
The tabs enhance our look, covergil is excellent; as it leaves you a look of impact and is not sensitive to water, so you can use it anytime and you'll look great
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
Me gusta mucho porque es a prueba de agua y realmente me dura mucho tiempo, la puedo traer todo el día y no hay problema con que se me bata o se me derrame en el ojo, altamente recomendado.
Elaine D.
I loved the product, but I do like the brush to be a little bit more curved so that I can reach some of those crazy lashes in the corners without messing stuff up!
Fer R.
No soy de ponerme pestañas postizas, se parecen lindas, pero creo k lastiman a las mismas y ya les hice bastante daño, así que está máscara lash es perfecta...
Sage M.
Richardson, TX
Decent volume to your lashes, and the brush is pretty good. This mascara doesn't usually make my lashes stick together which I like. Pretty good mascara.
Sandra K.
I love that it's waterproof as my eyes tend to get watery during or right after I put mascara on as I don't use it often. The price is ok

The eyelashes are as clear as if they were false .. easy to apply since your brush is ideal .. leaves the eyelashes with a lot of volume