MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 03 fl oz
!This product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

Are all eyelash curlers the same? Or do I need a certain kind??
Is this waterproof?
Is this a great product or not??
Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 0.3 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!in reviews
Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy againin reviews
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 0.3 fl oz uploaded by Samantha F.
The title of my review explains mostly what I thought of this product... I thought it was sort of mediocre to decent as a mascara, seeing as how it did not help my lashes hold a curl and clumped slightly when applying it. However, I liked it pretty well as a tinted brow gel/filler. So it really depends what you want to use it for, whether I would suggest giving it a shot. Also, everyone is different and if you have lashes with some natural curl in them/that will hold a curl with mascara, you may have a different opinion of this mascara. I do like that it is relatively lengthening and defining on my lashes despite having a traditional wand rather than a silicone one.
Angel R.
Floresville, Texas
COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 0.3 fl oz uploaded by Angel R.
I loved this product! So amazing! First mascara that I actually like! It's not clumpy like other massacres are. No need to improve this product it's already amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to other ladies! It's amazing!!
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
I love this product, great price and wonderful effects. Good price too. I use a lot of mascara but this on is my favorite.
NyReile J.
imperial missouri
Works wonders !!!!!! And full coverage no improvement needed and yes I love this and yes lasts all day longggg!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great mascara. Not as great as my Maybelline mascara that I always use-but I use this one when the store is out.
Nicole R.
Tujunga, CA
Tried this for a party and it worked great it does not clump up and make them to thick it's just the right amount I have tried a lot that clumped up and this one did not and I can't wait to use it again and again
member-acb652
COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 0.3 fl oz uploaded by member-acb652
Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara is one of my favorites. The price is good for the product. It makes my eyelashes long, it doesn't smear and stays on all day. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara 200 Very Black - 0.3 fl oz uploaded by Sydney M.
This mascara just did not impress me. The product itself is very thick, but goes on very thin. I had to use multiple coats to see any difference in volume. Despite the name, my lashes did not become "super thick". Aside from its flaws, this is perfect for a natural look.
Katri H.
Enumclaw, WA
Love covergirl mascara. Great coverage and lasting stamina. Hold on great until I rub my eye...then it gets in my eye and burns like no other. As long as you don't rub your eye this mascara is amazing!
Ewelina O.
Lakeland, FL
This mascara is great, when I was running out of my usual mascara I didn't want to drive far to re buy it so I went to a close by drugstore and bought it surprisingly I liked it and kept re buying it. Plus it's very buildable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Uchenna K.