BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Waterproof Very Black 225.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Mascara is my favorite part of makeup!! I love covergirl brand also!! It is my go to for mascara!!! I love that it is waterproof too!!! Stays on good and is super darka nd makes your lashes seem longer!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "It is a great product and stays on long time give volume to my eyelashes and it is waterproof. I recommend this product" in 12 reviews
  • "Water proof! ! Sweat proof! Tear proof! Weather for work or a night on the town this is my go 2 mascara! " in 12 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara I love the formula it's long lasting !! And waterproof! Its a great product I will buy again!" in 7 reviews
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! It has a really good applicator ! I got the color "black-brown" and it's a really nice color! It's my first time using this product and I'll definitely get another one ! Highly recommend getting it !!
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i dont like covergirl at all .they use harsh chemicals and promise so much.its like lying to your consumers.i bought this mascara for $12 and felt as if it was cutting my lashes.it has hard bristles and i would definately not recommend any of covergirls products
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
One of my favorites! This mascara lengthens and darkens with one easy swipe. It is super easy to apply, and lasts a very long time. This mascara did wonders to my lashes, and I would totally recommend it to anybody looking to try out a new mascara!
Alicia R.
Irvington, NY
I love it. It's always a good idea to use a waterproof mascara to go to the beach or the pool, and I found one that really goes with me, and better you can find it everywhere, supermarkets, pharmacys, etc!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
COVERGIRL is an awkward brand for me. They have some great products, but most of the others aren't so great. As far as this mascara is, it's good for a beginner, but doesn't work well with false eyelashes.
Van Averie S.
I like this mascara as it really makes my lashes thick and last all day long. It doesnt smudge so I dont worry about having a racoon eyes. Its good buy. You would want to use a makeup remover for this one because its kind of hard to take off by just water and soap.
Danielle W.
This mascara made my lashes almost look too clumpy. Know it's super thick lash but it just did not look very well. I do have short lashes which may be the issue. I only used it a couple of times and then had to switch.
Mariela H.
I like using this mascara because it is waterproof and sometimes when it looks like it is going to rain outside i out this mascara on so my make up will not get ruined and it is amazing. I do like using this mascara a lot and I will continue to do so. I do recommend this product to other people.
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a great product for very thin eyelashes and it rarely ever flakes for me around my eyes. It's a little hard to get out without makeup wipes but I finally have eyelashes without using any falsies.
MaryKate F.
orlando
I've used this brand for there waterproof mascaras and they never let me down to keep my mascara on, even in the water! My family own a condo on the beach and we go there every month for a week this product has been one of my favorites!