COVERGIRL

CoverGirl Professional Super...
4 Reviews
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this mascara. I have had trouble finding mascara too make my eyelashes look full because I have small lashes. This make my lashes pop through everyday. Even if I just put it on itself it stands out. I have been using this for about 5 months now and I don't think I will ever change from this brand
4 / 5
This is a good drugstore mascara. It has a good shaped and sized wand to make ot easier to work with. It's very pigmented and lasts a pretty good time. I usually use it on my bottom lashes because of the wand shape, I can ge into corners very well without it transferring onto my skin.
4 / 5
I bought this product while I was shopping in Target and I was looking for some new mascaras to try out. I think this product could be packaged nicer. It is easy to use and apply. Usually, I will apply it twice on each eye to get a better effect. Honestly, this is not my go-to mascara, therefore, I would not purchase it again just because I am not gonna waste my money when I can get my go-to mascaras. [product:covergirl-professional-super-thick-lash-mascara-black-brown-210-03-fl-oz]
4 / 5
I use this mascara on my clients and it’s easy to work with! I usually don’t go with waterproof mascara only because some of my clients are new to makeup and don’t have the wipes or such to wipe it off but this mascara is good in pigment & does give volume to the lashes with just a small amount.[product:pack-of-4-covergirl-professional-super-thick-lash-mascara-black-brown-210-03-fl-oz]