BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! It has a really good applicator ! I got the color "black-brown" and it's a really nice color! It's my first time using this product and I'll definitely get another one ! Highly recommend getting it !!
Mayra E.
Bridgeport , CT
Me encanta este producto para mi es uno d los mejores ... me gusta la calidad de producto
Quishia D.
Nevada, IA
LOVING THIS PRODUCT!! Getting so many compliments on my lashes today!! Wouldn't change a thing!!! It's waterproof and compared to other mascaras it's up there on my top 5!! Definitely going to buy again!!
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This mascara works so well for my short, thin eyelashes! It's very natural. As you can see in the picture, it doesn't look bulky or fake. It lasts all day! I love the natural look this gives my lashes and I will most definitely purchase this again!
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the cover girl mascara it works great on my eye lashes. I love cover girl make up. I wish I had a lot of cover girl make up it awesome. It is easy to apply and it is use it don't need room for improvement yes I would recommend to anyone I just love it.

Ashley M.
I love this mascara so much, it has been my tried and true for at least 3 years now and I won't give it up. Sure, there are high end brands that are amazing don't get me wrong but this is affordable and works wonders. I switch between the Black and black-brown shades. highly recommend this mascara!
Maryam A.
One of the best mascaras out there. It is thickening but lightweight. The packaging looks different so I attached a pic. The price is fantastic low. Great great product
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
This is my holy grail mascara. I have tried at least 100 other mascaras and this is the only one I have ever repurchased. In fact every time I purchase one I also purchase a backup (See attached photo). The price is great, the application and brush give me separated, long, thick, voluminous lashes. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, and stays put all day long. I also love that this product comes off simply with a washcloth and hot water. It doesn't pull my lashes out, and is my number one recommended product to friends and family. I also love that by being drugstore it is super affordable, I can use a coupon, and that the product lasts approximately until the exact time you should change out your mascara anyway. I have also tried using the brush in other mascara formulas which does give these lesser mascaras a marked improvement. I was worried when they changed the packaging that they would also change the formula, but I am so happy that they kept it the same.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Whenever I try a new mascara and I do not like it, this always ends up being my go-to mascara. It applies nice and evenly, I can put on two nice coats, it does not clump, and it does not flake.
arlette h.
Most mascara brushes leave my eyeslashes looking spidery. Thanks to the brush my eyelashes look fuller and longer.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?