BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Karen D.
Lancaster, SC
This is the only mascara that I use. No matter how many new improved products that come on the market, this still is the best. Makes lashes long and thick without clumps. Hands down, the best I've found after trying so many others only to be disappointed. COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
Rennia P.
Windham
Absolutely love the way this makes my eyes pop!! Love the thickness... bought at Walmart and will defiantly buy again!
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Still one of my favorite go to mascaras! Very easily applied and goes on smoothly. No clumping and doesn't flake off later. Also is easily removed with makeup remover.
Ana A.
This mascara is very great it made my lashes so full and long easy to take off the product does not have fall outs
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
It does what it say. It's really a good product
I love it! ūüėć it's one of the best and as I say this is one of my favorites brands.
Mara B.
New Haven, CT
This is my to go product!!!! This brand saves my life when I cant find the
other ones.
Antoinette M.
I love how the bristle are not very long and spread far apart. It give me a smooth and full look that dowsnt leave gaps
Nicole W.
This was my go to all in one mascara until they changed the packaging of the tube. I feel like it's not the same. The old style was great. Length, volume, A+
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
For such a great bargain, I would recommend this product. It give my lashes so much fill and length, and doesn't have a funky smell. It almost never gets clumpy on my lashes, either!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?