BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This mascara was decent, I noticed that in order to get my lashes to the thickness & length I wanted I had to keep building layers & layers into my lashes which I didn't really like. I'd rather swipe it across once or twice to achieve that same effect.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Over girl is a go to for my everyday makeup. It looks as great as designer brands but at a drugstore price! Gives my lashes just enough umph without overdoing it for daytime wear. Love it!
MaryKate F.
orlando
I've used this brand for there waterproof mascaras and they never let me down to keep my mascara on, even in the water! My family own a condo on the beach and we go there every month for a week this product has been one of my favorites!
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Covergirl is always my go to for mascara. I've tried the fancy brands but always come back to covergirl. You can buy it just about anywhere and it makes your lashes look amazing! It's priced right so you can buy a few and not have to worry about losing them. I always get compliments on my lashes!
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
Love live live this mascara. It helps make my lashes look very thick and it doesnt clump or run down my face. They don't sell it at my nearest drug store so I always order it through Amazon.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
It is a very well known and trusted name although this product seems to glob up on my eyelashes it does in fact last a long time I just have to use a small eyelash comb to separate the lashes as soon as I apply it
Lauren B.
This is simply a fantastic mascara. I usually have a backup in my stash. This works best after a week or so of use, as it starts to thicken a little bit. Toward the end of the tube, it starts to flake off throughout the day. Still love it, though.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
TraducirI am very, very impressed with this mascara. I would actually rate this 4.5 lippies, 4 doesn't seem to do it justice. The ONLY downside to this mascara, and I'm just being a finicky fuss here, is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl as much as I would like it to. Other than that, it is pretty much a perfect mascara.The packaging is a tiny bit cheap. I know Cover Girl is reasonably priced and a drugstore brand, but I've seen them come out with nicer looking products. This tube looks a tad 80s to me, but more importantly it just "feels" like a more flimsy quality of plastic than many other mascaras. However, and this is the important thing- it has not cracked or leaked, so it is a non-issue to me as of now.The wand is perfect- not a huge monster, not a thin little stub a la Loreal's Telescopic. I have absolutely no issues applying this- it doesn't smear, it adds a good amount of volume and doesn't clump easily. After two coats, I am thoroughly satisfied with the results. My lashes look pretty awesome after applying this, and even though the curl lowers through the day, by evening they still look good. It is also worth noting I experience NO flaking or transferring from this formula. No raccoon eyes here baby!The formula is not wet (which leads to smearing and transferring) but not dry (which leads to flaking), it is the perfect Goldilocks middle of the road. I have tried many a mascara in my day, and many from high end brands, but this stands out as a favorite for the lower lash line because it is SO hard for me to smear this and it stays put. Usually, it is hard for me NOT to smear on the lower lashline. If this formula could be harnessed with Lancôme Hypnose Drama's curl-holding properties, I believe it would be my ultimate ride or die mascara. As it stands, I will continue to repurchase this because it guarantees full lashes, easy and quick application and no "surprises" throughout the day.
Amber C.
Grant, AL
This mascara is my absolute favorite. It's inexpensive and you can buy it at almost any drug store. I have used this for about 6 months now and it make my lashes so long and not stick together. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on a budget but still wants to look good !
Katherine W.
This mascara is just okay. It is nothing to write home about. I get better looking lashes from my Rimmel mascara at a cheaper price. This mascara will do in a pinch but I wouldn't waste my money on it there are much better options out there.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?