BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
L C.
Seatac, WA
I really used to like cover girl mascara by lately I feel as if it just isn't as good as it used to be. I had my favorite mascara which I can no longer find anywhere. It's a bummer. I would still recommend it though because it's a brand that I have always used. I just wish I could find the one I like
Chell B.
I have very fine and straight lashes. My eyes are fairly small so I dislike wearing lashes. But when I put on two coats of this mascara my lashes pop. The trick is to let the first layer dry off a bit before applying another layer. I wear like 3 coats when I'm going out.
Haley C.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Surprisingly great! I picked this up in very black, not expecting anything crazy. It's super simple packaging, and a fairly basic wand. But I was happily surprised by the formula. It's not a wet formula, it's nice and dry but not drying on the lashes. It definitely makes my lashes appear much thicker, and also gives volume and length to my lashes. Pleasantly surprised.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
The entire line of cover girl mascaras are the best I have found. They are long wearing and don't flake like some of the t other brands that I have used. I always get compliments on how long and full my lashes look. I am very satisfied with this mascara
Van Averie S.
I like this mascara as it really makes my lashes thick and last all day long. It doesnt smudge so I dont worry about having a racoon eyes. Its good buy. You would want to use a makeup remover for this one because its kind of hard to take off by just water and soap.
Celisa F.
Tampa
This mascara makes your eyelashes look fake even when they are not! I use it all the time and everyone thinks I wear fake lases but I don't! I have short lashes and when using this, it make sure my eye lashes look so long and fake. I use it every day and I love it!!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
this mascara does it job pretty well. I have very short eye lashes and this mascara defintly adds to my lashes making them appear longer and thicker. the only complaint that I had about it was that my eye lashes always stick together and it pulls on them once its dry.
Danielle W.
This mascara made my lashes almost look too clumpy. Know it's super thick lash but it just did not look very well. I do have short lashes which may be the issue. I only used it a couple of times and then had to switch.
Mariela H.
I like using this mascara because it is waterproof and sometimes when it looks like it is going to rain outside i out this mascara on so my make up will not get ruined and it is amazing. I do like using this mascara a lot and I will continue to do so. I do recommend this product to other people.
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a great product for very thin eyelashes and it rarely ever flakes for me around my eyes. It's a little hard to get out without makeup wipes but I finally have eyelashes without using any falsies.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?