BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Alicia R.
Irvington, NY
I love it. It's always a good idea to use a waterproof mascara to go to the beach or the pool, and I found one that really goes with me, and better you can find it everywhere, supermarkets, pharmacys, etc!
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
I bought this a long
time ago and when I had it, it was AMAZING! It lasted all day and it was pretty cheap and it left my lashes voluminous and long and thick. The brush ran through my lashes perfectly and each coat was perfect. I would definitely buy this again and recommend you to do so!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
COVERGIRL is an awkward brand for me. They have some great products, but most of the others aren't so great. As far as this mascara is, it's good for a beginner, but doesn't work well with false eyelashes.
Savannah C.
This mascara gets a little clumpy but if you're into that this is the formula for you. I use it when I feel like going for that kind of look. It lasts long but there is some residue under my eye at the end of the day.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Covergirl mascara is my go-to mascara because not only is it affordable, but it creates great results. The only downfall of this mascara is that sometimes it can get a little clumpy because they brush is so close together, but most mascaras do that.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I like this mascara quite a bit! It doesn't clump for me and it actually helps separate my lashes..It is normally really hard for me to find a mascara I like but this one is definitely in my top 5!
Megan W.
I absolutely love this mascara it's great if you want more eyelashes! I brought it from Walmart twice, but it isn't there anymore. The price is under $10 so that's great. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't have to many lashes
Kaci C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This mascara was okay. It does give you thick lashes like it says but that's about it...doesn't do much for the length. But if you already have long lashes and just want them to be a little thicker then this mascara would be perfect for you! I will probably still use it occasionally but it's not my everyday mascara.
Courtney M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is my go to mascara on a regular basis. I have long curly lashes already, so I don't need much help in that department, but it does help with thickness of lashes and builds on my length and curl. Not sticky at all, doesn't flake or clump up. It's great for the cost!
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard , WV
It worked wonders for me! Granted I have decent lashes to start with... Only a few lumps and chunks but it could be user error since I'm a newbie at all this girly stuff. Never had a problem with it sweating off or anything as well! I'd recommend giving it a go! Good price as well.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?