BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
I have sparse eyelashes and they are pretty short, but this mascara works wonders!! Better than any other drugstore mascara I've tried. The packaging is great and the product give me the density and length that I lack! Love it! Will buy again!
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i dont like covergirl at all .they use harsh chemicals and promise so much.its like lying to your consumers.i bought this mascara for $12 and felt as if it was cutting my lashes.it has hard bristles and i would definately not recommend any of covergirls products
Sarah G.
This is the mascara I'm currently using. It's pretty good for a regular day, but it doesn't completely wow me. I bought it from Ulta. It lasts all day and doesn't clump. I would recommend this product to anyone that just wants to add color to their lashes. If you want volume or length, this product might not be for you.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
One of my favorites! This mascara lengthens and darkens with one easy swipe. It is super easy to apply, and lasts a very long time. This mascara did wonders to my lashes, and I would totally recommend it to anybody looking to try out a new mascara!
Selena M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Being someone who has very thick and long eyelashes, I normally do not wear mascara because it makes my lashes clump together which I hate more than anything in this world. This mascara is really good at separating my lashes and making them look even thicker almost to the point that they look professionally done.
Layna T.
This stuff works really well for me as I have naturally short lashes. I apply 1 layer of this stuff, let it dry for a good couple mins and then apply a second coat. Its like magic in a bottle! My lashes go from short to super thick, long, full lashes!
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
I have very thin, fine lashes, so finding a mascara that actually makes them look thick and full has been tough. This mascara actually makes my lashes look great. it does not clump, smudge or wear off quickly. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
This is my holy grail mascara. I have tried at least 100 other mascaras and this is the only one I have ever repurchased. In fact every time I purchase one I also purchase a backup (See attached photo). The price is great, the application and brush give me separated, long, thick, voluminous lashes. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, and stays put all day long. I also love that this product comes off simply with a washcloth and hot water. It doesn't pull my lashes out, and is my number one recommended product to friends and family. I also love that by being drugstore it is super affordable, I can use a coupon, and that the product lasts approximately until the exact time you should change out your mascara anyway. I have also tried using the brush in other mascara formulas which does give these lesser mascaras a marked improvement. I was worried when they changed the packaging that they would also change the formula, but I am so happy that they kept it the same.
Grace S.
Cannelton, IN
The mascara is thick it does not take much application to you lashes as it will become clumpy. Because of its thickness it tends to take longer to dry, so therefore when you blink you may end up with it on your cheeks. That is the biggest problem for me. I do however like to use the mascara because I do have thin lashes so it does make them appear thicker.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
I usually get mascara that is supposed to add a lot of length but I wanted to try this out. It doesn't give slot of length but defiantly adds volume, however it clumped up on me which I didn't love. The color is super black though which is nice
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?