BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I have to give COVERGIRL The All Time Favorite Award. Definitely a #1 for Me!
I have Always Loved this mascara. Ever since I started wearing Make-up COVERGIRL has been My Favorite brand for Pretty Much Everything Make-up. Its products are Extremely Affordable for me. I have Never have had any issues with colors being off or reactions to any of their products as I sometimes have finicky skin. I have Crohn's Disease. So My skin is at times very irritated. And COVERGIRL has Always been fine on my skin no matter what the day brings.
I will Greatly Recommend COVERGIRL Products to Everyone I know Lol And Tons of people I Don't know... Lol 😁
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the cover girl mascara it works great on my eye lashes. I love cover girl make up. I wish I had a lot of cover girl make up it awesome. It is easy to apply and it is use it don't need room for improvement yes I would recommend to anyone I just love it.

Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras and you cannot beat the price! I wore this mascara only for YEARS! I would always get asked, “what mascara are you using?” Well it was this. It has an amazing formula. Not dry or flaky not too wet. The brush is the perfect size to fully coat the top lashes but not so large that you can’t get the bottom. I love the traditional/old style brush that isn’t plastic. This separates and coats every lash fanning them out and lengthening. I love bold lashes and this does it.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
I love long thick lashes! CoverGirl always preforms for me without clumping. I put it on right after my foundation (if I am going to wear any) and then again after I finish my makeup. It doesn't give me raccoon eyes, and last all night. I don't believe you can go wrong with any CoverGirl product!
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
This mascara is great for drugstore mascara, however it not the best by a long shot. I have used better. I would say that with a eye lash curler and some patience this will be perfect for you, however if you are looking for a mascara that is done with one swipe, this is definitely not it.
Savannah W.
This didn't live up to my mascara stsndards. I am looking for a new mascara since my absolute favorite keeps transferring to my eyelids throughout the day. This didn't do that which was great, BUT it flakes. I do put on about 4 coats to get the desired look I like. Even then, it's still not giving me the length I perfer. I will continue to use this on my bottom lashes, with only 1 coat, as that seems to not flake but I won't re purchase once my tube is up.
Alexus E.
Greenville , NC
I love this mascara. I have used several other mascaras to try and get the look I want without having to wear false eyelashes and I never could seem to find the right one until I was walking through my local Walmart and found this very inexpensive mascara. It does exactly what I want it to do and makes my lashes longer,thicker and fuller would definitely recommend to others.
Quishia D.
Nevada, IA
LOVING THIS PRODUCT!! Getting so many compliments on my lashes today!! Wouldn't change a thing!!! It's waterproof and compared to other mascaras it's up there on my top 5!! Definitely going to buy again!!
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! It has a really good applicator ! I got the color "black-brown" and it's a really nice color! It's my first time using this product and I'll definitely get another one ! Highly recommend getting it !!
Nancy C.
Cover girl has been around for ages and still provides a great makeup line.
I've used so many cover girl products and I'll continue to use their makeup.
The mascara is a hit or miss sometimes
But this one in particular is a great one.
No clumpy sticky lashes
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?