BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Hannan O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE YHIS I TEM SO MYCH ICANT BEALIVE I GOT IT OMG THX DK MUVH!!! I HOPE IS CAN GET NOTHER ONE FOR FREE THX VERY MUCH?!!!!! I LOVE THIS FOR LIFE ME LIKEY ME LIKEU LUKEY LIKEUD TUGUGUGUTUGY HEARRRRT
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
I’m very picky about mascara and it can get pricey with different brands but once I tried this it just stuck! Granted I’ve only tried a few others but once I find something I like I stick with it.
Jena W.
macomb
I LOVE lash primers, and this one works great! It adds so much length and volume to my lashes. It has become a necessity in my beauty routine. Good packaging and price, highly recommend!
Jenn C.
Columbia
This is the only mascara I use! I have medium length lashes but they are thin. This mascara makes my lashes look full and thick and add enough length to make my lashes look perfect!
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara was okay. I have sparse lashes so it’s difficult for me to find mascara that lengthens them and makes them thicker. This is inexpensive though and I would buy it again actually it’s just not my favorite.
🌞ilana j.
Port Royal, PA
This mascara is very affordable, available even at most dollar stores and is a good value for the price. I love the shape of the brush and how it makes my lashes nice and full vs. just long
Jennifer D.
palmdale
For Covergirl being a drug store name brand I must say this mascara is so good! I’ve bought plenty of well known name brand mascara’s that don’t do what this mascara does!
Ninaa B.
st louis
I really like this mascara!!!  it works really well its an good value it adorable too me i truly think if its pricey then it have to be a good value and use this product daily because i really love cover girl makeup it really amazing and very useful i do recommend to anyone
Tia L.
west plains
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and the way it gives the illusion that I have full eye lashes! What more does a woman truly want?! This takes my look from simple to sexy in seconds!
Ashley B.
reading Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great! Absolutely love this mascara. I use lots of different brands and types depending on the look I want. It you want a natural look this is the best!!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?