BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Melissa S.
426 E Quesenbury, Sallisaw OK
This mascara is good. Makes my lashes long and thick without clumping them. I’ve used this before and will continue to use this product. No room for improvement works good for me. Not too pricey if it was I’d buy it anyway. This product is really good
Brandy P.
Covington
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this mascara a lot but I felt like my lashes clumped while applying and I had to work very hard to unclump. Otherwise it worked very well! And I like the ease of buying because it’s available at normal stores like Walgreens and Target!
Alegna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mascara is good but I won’t say it’s great. It applies really chunky on my lashes and it just doesn’t give me the thickness that I want on my lashes. I will keep this is my collection but when I run out, I probably won’t buy another one.
Rae! A.
Concord
Bright red packaging is lovely to look at, caught my eye In The store and I had to snag it.
 Beautiful packaging. Simply lovely,  so beautiful
Lovely to apply and looks lovely on me. My lashes look so beautiful.
Nathalie R.
Miami fl
Purchased at: Amazon
This mascara is super thick and heavy like you wouldn’t expect to be that thick but it is. It weighs down you’re eyelashes but it does make them look nice. So if that doesn’t bother you than you’re fine but I wouldn’t use it again.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I love this mascara because it’s drugstore and very affordable . I’ve in the past tried High end mascara but I always go back to my drugstore ones . This is one of my favorites by far , covergirl is such a great makeup brand overall
Angela k.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so this mascara is supposed to be sickening, but since I haven't tried Covergirl and it's a drugstore makeup I am wondering if it would clear up your lashes and instead would make you look like you've only three big lashes.
Halle R.
Waconia
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the formula of this product but I had a hard time with application. The brush did not pick up enough product to distribute onto my lashes so I felt the need to apply lots of layers and I felt like I was wasting product.
Myra M.
mililani
Purchased at: Walmart
I have blonde hair so it’s hard to see my natural eyelashes but this mascara makes my eyelashes pop, with length and volume. So incredibly surprised on the result of this mascara with the creamy texture and good applicator.
Tanisha F.
Cottonwood, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s an okay product, it does the job of keeping eye lashes curled, but feels kind of thick, when you apply more then once, has a good smell unlike others, I bought for under $10, it’s good but wouldn’t really recommend.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?