BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Katherine W.
This mascara is just okay. It is nothing to write home about. I get better looking lashes from my Rimmel mascara at a cheaper price. This mascara will do in a pinch but I wouldn't waste my money on it there are much better options out there.
Katelyn W.
Dallas
I have this mascara and it works wonders. I see the results I want when I buy a mascara. It really shows the lashes without needing the use of false lashes. It lasts all day. It is also affordable. The waterproof one is also really good.
Ana Z.
Es una buena máscara que deja las pestañas super largas, no se corre y dura todo el día.

It is a good mask that leaves the lashes super long, does not run and lasts all day.
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product! It has a great color and and lasts all day long. It comes off easily with most face washes. It is cheaper than the lash blast products, but still does an equally great job with enhancing eye lashes. I would recommend!
catherine J.
Lexington, SC
Enjoyed the thickening of lashes with this product but desired greater lengthening. I picked up at Walmart and the price was affordable. I would say good product for price but not the best fit for my lashes. Would recommend for those just wanting thicker lashes and not concerned on length appearance
Alyssa C.
If you want super thick eyelashes, get this one. I really liked it when I tried it. Made my eyelashes thick and beautiful! Pretty long, also. I recommend this mascara.
Alyssa D.
This was the first mascara I ever owned. At first I used it a lot and then drifted away. Recently I have gone back to it and realized it is actually an amazing mascara. I love the way it looks on my lashes and doesn’t clump. It is light and doesn’t make my lashes feel heavy
Mallory H.
This mascara I would recommend to people that already have long and full eyelashes. Just because this mascara does not give you the bolder look, if that is the look you are trying to go for. I would buy it again only because I like not going bold some lazy days.
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
This is probably my second favorite mascara I've ever used. Not only does it make me look like I have lashes (they're blonde) but I makes them look super long! I'll definitely be buying this product again in the future!
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever! It's always super affordable, and makes my eyes look great. I wish there was a little more in the tube, though, because I don't even use it every day but I run out fairly quick.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?