BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
ShawnTe P.
This mascara does give the appearance of fuller lashes. However, I could not find a waterproof or smudge-proof version of this. It is unfortunate because if it came in a waterproof and/or smudge-proof formula this would be the perfect mascara for me. My lashes are naturally long so they hit my undereye area on top of my cheek, they also hit my brow bone. This is where the smudging happened. I really loved the ease of application because I didn't need to apply more than one coat. Such a shame.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara was just ok, nothing fancy and I didn’t notice a huge difference with length and volume of my lashes, this is more for a casual look and not something I would wear out all the time. It stayed on all day.
Bryn N.
This is so great for the price. Definitely defines my lashes and no clumps, plus gives great volume. It's my go to mascara because it stays well all day and is definitely waterproof.  I've had problems with many other mascaras smudging underneath my eyes, but this one never does.
Skye H.
Tombstone
It was a little watery but I loved it overall , didn't make my eyelashes clump together like other brand do. It's very long lasting but also it falls out a lot. It was my first time using it.
Tracy G.
quincy
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used cover girl mascara for many years and I seem to always go back to the cover girl professional super thick lash mascara. It gives me the long lashes look that I want and doesn’t get clumpy and thick on your lashes. It gives my lashes that full and thick look that I want and is also easy to remove. The cover girl professional super thick lash mascara is a great price and easy to get a hold of since it is sold at Most local retailers. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Shanda B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always use covergirl mascara so this one was another one to add to the collection. Goes on really well with no clumps and has my lashes looking longer. I’d recommend!
Lauren S.
Tucson az
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product really worked to have my eyes very dramatic on days I was out and about it had a little a bit of fallout after awhile but it wasn’t that big of a problem because I would just wipe it off with my makeup brush but I would recommend this product if you don’t really care for a bit of fallout.
Karen S.
Minneapolis
Hi yo all! i am so happy to say this right now okay this mascara is very good i am so happy to use this because it makes the eye lash go big,and the best part is that is very thick and that makes the lash goes big,strong  i use this because my friend told me and i am telling you all that this is very good
Laura T.
springfield
I really love this mascara since I use it all the time for school it has a nice packaging it is easy to apply I am a repeat user I constantly use mascara during the week since I’m not home at all it can be brought everywhere with no trouble and I will totally recommend
Skylar J.
Nolensville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to try out different mascaras, and this one was no different. I like the effect it has on the lashes. It makes them seem bolder and bigger without using a lot of mascara. I like this because it was a reasonable price, and it got the job done. I would recommend
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?