Bryn N.

I'm looking for a good waterproof mascara. What do you suggest? Specifically, I'm looking for one for my upcoming wedding. My lashes are decently long and thick, but really blonde. Obviously I'd love waterproof for the *emotional* day and am mostly concerned about smudging and flaking, which frequently happen with me with waterproof mascaras. I'm a bit oily, so I always have mascaras smudge. My current go-to is Covergirl Professional, which works well for the most part, but does start to flake a bit under my eyes after awhile, however it's the best mascara I've found. I haven't tried any non-drug store mascaras, but am willing to. Thank you!

Katrina R.
Katrina R.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I love the Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara gives great length and volume and comes in a waterproof formula
Gwen H.
danielle N.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit, PA
7 months ago
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara this stays on forever, even through Cleansing and makeup wipes. Haha. It takes me so long to this this sucker off my lashes but it looks amazing!
Alexis M.
Queen N.
Queen N.
Greenville, SC
7 months ago
Maybe try out the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara. This is really good to lengthen and give volume to your lashes.