Taylor M.
Louisville , KY

I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.

Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
3 years, 7 months ago
I have had this happen before often with the kind of mascara that offers these special things like the thicker or mega lash. I stick to the original plain mascara it seems to last a lot longer and doesn't flake off.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT
5 years ago
Everyone's body chemistry is different, and sometimes we react differently to products that others have had great success with. For example, I love the Covergirl Professional Lash mascara, but you seem to be having difficulties with it. That doesn't mean that it's a bad product, it just means that you might be more sensitive to the ingredients in the mascara. Try using a mascara that claims to be useful to sensitive eyes, or safe for contact lens wearers. I always find that these tips help me to pick out a product that is more likely to work for me. Hope you find something you like!
Sherri Q.
Sherri Q.
Two Harbors, MN
5 years ago
I found that it was my eyeliner that was getting in by the outer corners of my eyes and burning. Once I switched eye liners I didn't have that problem, but maybe there is just something that you are sensitive to in this formula.