ShawnTe P.
This mascara does give the appearance of fuller lashes. However, I could not find a waterproof or smudge-proof version of this. It is unfortunate because if it came in a waterproof and/or smudge-proof formula this would be the perfect mascara for me. My lashes are naturally long so they hit my undereye area on top of my cheek, they also hit my brow bone. This is where the smudging happened. I really loved the ease of application because I didn't need to apply more than one coat. Such a shame.