Tracy G.
quincy
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used cover girl mascara for many years and I seem to always go back to the cover girl professional super thick lash mascara. It gives me the long lashes look that I want and doesn’t get clumpy and thick on your lashes. It gives my lashes that full and thick look that I want and is also easy to remove. The cover girl professional super thick lash mascara is a great price and easy to get a hold of since it is sold at Most local retailers. I would highly recommend it to anyone!