BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

• I haven't tried Cover Girl mascara, but my biggest concern with t...1 Answers
  • Will this actually make my lashes thick? I have v...Be the first to answer!
  • Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be th...3 Answers
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
This is my holy grail mascara. I have tried at least 100 other mascaras and this is the only one I have ever repurchased. In fact every time I purchase one I also purchase a backup (See attached photo). The price is great, the application and brush give me separated, long, thick, voluminous lashes. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, and stays put all day long. I also love that this product comes off simply with a washcloth and hot water. It doesn't pull my lashes out, and is my number one recommended product to friends and family. I also love that by being drugstore it is super affordable, I can use a coupon, and that the product lasts approximately until the exact time you should change out your mascara anyway. I have also tried using the brush in other mascara formulas which does give these lesser mascaras a marked improvement. I was worried when they changed the packaging that they would also change the formula, but I am so happy that they kept it the same.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
The mascara I have worn since starting out with makeup in 8th grade. This is the one mascara that no matter how many new brands I try, I always go back to this. Great price, love the wand and the formula is spot on. This formula does the absolute best on my bottom lashes when compared to some of my new favs because my lashes are so long, this one NEVER transfers to give my concealer area that gross black appearance. Plus it makes my top lashes so thick and voluminous. I will always be a fan of this mascara!
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
I like it. My teen steals it [and the way it is priced I'm OK with that]. And coupons are easy to find. I think this is a great go to mascara for an affordable price. I always use it for travel as I can pretty much afford to use it. And if my teen "borrows" it that's OK too. I think the quality isn't that much different from many high end brands.
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
This is probably the only mascara I have ever tried from cover girl and I love it! I like my lashes looking thick and voluminous and this mascara does a great job at doing that! Especially if I use it with an eye lash primer! I love the deep dark colors and how long it lasts. Def one if my favorites!
I love this mascara! It says "super thick" and that's what it does. It makes your eyelashes look beautiful and thick with out having to go through the trouble of putting on fake eyelashes. I for one have trouble with fake eyelashes sometimes. But no need to worry anymore with this amazing mascara!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. I am always out trying new mascara whenever I can, but always end up coming back to this. Application is easy and I don't have any problem with getting mascara on my eyelids. It's an absolute favorite! I highly recommend it!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried many, many mascara products and this one is by far my favorite. I have long but thin lashes, and this mascara gives me that fuller look that I want without it "caking" or looking too heavily applied. Lasts all day, and washes off easily at night. Love it!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Really this mascara I do not like anything because its texture is very thick which causes the eyelashes to put clumping and clumping thereby lose volume is decirque this mask does not meet the main functions which is very rare and the masks of this brand are very good
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
LOVE THE BRUSH ON THIS MASARA. IT MAKES YOUR LASHES SUPPER LONG AND THICK LOOKING WITHOUT LEAVING THEM SO CLUMPY AND THATS A GREAT THING SO YOUR LASHES WONT FEEL HEAVY ON YOUR EYES. ITS ALSO GREAT BECAUSE ITS SO EASY TO COME OFF AND YOU CAN ALSO GET IT WATERPROOF.
Ron L.
Ron L.
This mascara is such a great one! I get defined yet volumized lashes every time. I love the classic brush and lasting formula. It's also easily found at any drugstore and is very affordable. So should I need to replace lost makeup on a trip I always go for this!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How thick is 'THICK" i just like my lashes to be lengthened and separated but don't like them to look like thick fake & stuck together..
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Louisville, KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Is this a good mascara for thin eyelashes? Mine tend not to stand out and I'm looking for a mascara that can change that!