COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara uploaded by Tammy S.

BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

Felicia K.
Felicia K.
This is probably the only mascara I have ever tried from cover girl and I love it! I like my lashes looking thick and voluminous and this mascara does a great job at doing that! Especially if I use it with an eye lash primer! I love the deep dark colors and how long it lasts. Def one if my favorites!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Really this mascara I do not like anything because its texture is very thick which causes the eyelashes to put clumping and clumping thereby lose volume is decirque this mask does not meet the main functions which is very rare and the masks of this brand are very good
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cover girl mascara has always been my go to mascara when I needed to grab a tube from the store. I've always been satisfied with there product but was over the moon with this one. I love the brush and how full it makes my lashes look!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Lindsay, CA
I love all the mascaras because they're less difficult to take off. If you're looking for a mascara that gives a light coat to your eyelashes but makes it look like you have some then this mascara is your go to.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I like this mascara quite a bit! It doesn't clump for me and it actually helps separate my lashes..It is normally really hard for me to find a mascara I like but this one is definitely in my top 5!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
I try this out its ok I would love to try something better because it really didn't work on me that well my eyelashes didn't come out how I thought they were going to come out .
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
I used this mascara occasionally only cause I don't want it to run out ! , but if I could get it as much as I can I would buy it so manny times , good product !!
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
Currently I'm using the one I got sended from here. Queen collection. It's great and I love all there products but just here to see how this really turns out
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Love this mascara. Makes my lashes looks so dark and lovely. Looks very natural as well. I will definitely rebuy when my formula runs out.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
I use this one to help my lashes to look longer and thicker. it make my eyes look brighter. my eye color is blue buy it at walmart