BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

• I haven't tried Cover Girl mascara, but my biggest concern with t...1 Answers
  • Will this actually make my lashes thick? I have v... Be the first to answer!
  • Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be th...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 50 reviews
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 21 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Bryn N.
This is so great for the price. Definitely defines my lashes and no clumps, plus gives great volume. It's my go to mascara because it stays well all day and is definitely waterproof.  I've had problems with many other mascaras smudging underneath my eyes, but this one never does.
Alyssa D.
This was the first mascara I ever owned. At first I used it a lot and then drifted away. Recently I have gone back to it and realized it is actually an amazing mascara. I love the way it looks on my lashes and doesn’t clump. It is light and doesn’t make my lashes feel heavy
Katelyn W.
Dallas
I have this mascara and it works wonders. I see the results I want when I buy a mascara. It really shows the lashes without needing the use of false lashes. It lasts all day. It is also affordable. The waterproof one is also really good.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
TraducirI am very, very impressed with this mascara. I would actually rate this 4.5 lippies, 4 doesn't seem to do it justice. The ONLY downside to this mascara, and I'm just being a finicky fuss here, is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl as much as I would like it to. Other than that, it is pretty much a perfect mascara.The packaging is a tiny bit cheap. I know Cover Girl is reasonably priced and a drugstore brand, but I've seen them come out with nicer looking products. This tube looks a tad 80s to me, but more importantly it just "feels" like a more flimsy quality of plastic than many other mascaras. However, and this is the important thing- it has not cracked or leaked, so it is a non-issue to me as of now.The wand is perfect- not a huge monster, not a thin little stub a la Loreal's Telescopic. I have absolutely no issues applying this- it doesn't smear, it adds a good amount of volume and doesn't clump easily. After two coats, I am thoroughly satisfied with the results. My lashes look pretty awesome after applying this, and even though the curl lowers through the day, by evening they still look good. It is also worth noting I experience NO flaking or transferring from this formula. No raccoon eyes here baby!The formula is not wet (which leads to smearing and transferring) but not dry (which leads to flaking), it is the perfect Goldilocks middle of the road. I have tried many a mascara in my day, and many from high end brands, but this stands out as a favorite for the lower lash line because it is SO hard for me to smear this and it stays put. Usually, it is hard for me NOT to smear on the lower lashline. If this formula could be harnessed with Lancôme Hypnose Drama's curl-holding properties, I believe it would be my ultimate ride or die mascara. As it stands, I will continue to repurchase this because it guarantees full lashes, easy and quick application and no "surprises" throughout the day.
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I have to give COVERGIRL The All Time Favorite Award. Definitely a #1 for Me!
I have Always Loved this mascara. Ever since I started wearing Make-up COVERGIRL has been My Favorite brand for Pretty Much Everything Make-up. Its products are Extremely Affordable for me. I have Never have had any issues with colors being off or reactions to any of their products as I sometimes have finicky skin. I have Crohn's Disease. So My skin is at times very irritated. And COVERGIRL has Always been fine on my skin no matter what the day brings.
I will Greatly Recommend COVERGIRL Products to Everyone I know Lol And Tons of people I Don't know... Lol 😁
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the cover girl mascara it works great on my eye lashes. I love cover girl make up. I wish I had a lot of cover girl make up it awesome. It is easy to apply and it is use it don't need room for improvement yes I would recommend to anyone I just love it.

Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
I love long thick lashes! CoverGirl always preforms for me without clumping. I put it on right after my foundation (if I am going to wear any) and then again after I finish my makeup. It doesn't give me raccoon eyes, and last all night. I don't believe you can go wrong with any CoverGirl product!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
This mascara is great for drugstore mascara, however it not the best by a long shot. I have used better. I would say that with a eye lash curler and some patience this will be perfect for you, however if you are looking for a mascara that is done with one swipe, this is definitely not it.
Savannah W.
This didn't live up to my mascara stsndards. I am looking for a new mascara since my absolute favorite keeps transferring to my eyelids throughout the day. This didn't do that which was great, BUT it flakes. I do put on about 4 coats to get the desired look I like. Even then, it's still not giving me the length I perfer. I will continue to use this on my bottom lashes, with only 1 coat, as that seems to not flake but I won't re purchase once my tube is up.
Quishia D.
Nevada, IA
LOVING THIS PRODUCT!! Getting so many compliments on my lashes today!! Wouldn't change a thing!!! It's waterproof and compared to other mascaras it's up there on my top 5!! Definitely going to buy again!!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How thick is 'THICK" i just like my lashes to be lengthened and separated but don't like them to look like thick fake & stuck together..
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
What mascara(s) do you layer with this? Could use some good suggestions.