BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Ninaa B.
st louis
I really like this mascara!!!  it works really well its an good value it adorable too me i truly think if its pricey then it have to be a good value and use this product daily because i really love cover girl makeup it really amazing and very useful i do recommend to anyone
Brandy P.
Covington
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this mascara a lot but I felt like my lashes clumped while applying and I had to work very hard to unclump. Otherwise it worked very well! And I like the ease of buying because it’s available at normal stores like Walgreens and Target!
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I love this mascara because it’s drugstore and very affordable . I’ve in the past tried High end mascara but I always go back to my drugstore ones . This is one of my favorites by far , covergirl is such a great makeup brand overall
Angela
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so this mascara is supposed to be sickening, but since I haven't tried Covergirl and it's a drugstore makeup I am wondering if it would clear up your lashes and instead would make you look like you've only three big lashes.
Halle R.
Waconia
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the formula of this product but I had a hard time with application. The brush did not pick up enough product to distribute onto my lashes so I felt the need to apply lots of layers and I felt like I was wasting product.
Myra M.
mililani
Purchased at: Walmart
I have blonde hair so it’s hard to see my natural eyelashes but this mascara makes my eyelashes pop, with length and volume. So incredibly surprised on the result of this mascara with the creamy texture and good applicator.
Abby K.
Armonk, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is very durable and lasts a long time. Great price! Comes with a generous amount of product, highly recommend it! 10/10 hands down. Does not clump which is nice especially when going for a fuller look.
Laura T.
springfield
I really love this mascara since I use it all the time for school it has a nice packaging it is easy to apply I am a repeat user I constantly use mascara during the week since I’m not home at all it can be brought everywhere with no trouble and I will totally recommend
Hannan O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE YHIS I TEM SO MYCH ICANT BEALIVE I GOT IT OMG THX DK MUVH!!! I HOPE IS CAN GET NOTHER ONE FOR FREE THX VERY MUCH?!!!!! I LOVE THIS FOR LIFE ME LIKEY ME LIKEU LUKEY LIKEUD TUGUGUGUTUGY HEARRRRT
Bryn N.
This is so great for the price. Definitely defines my lashes and no clumps, plus gives great volume. It's my go to mascara because it stays well all day and is definitely waterproof.  I've had problems with many other mascaras smudging underneath my eyes, but this one never does.
Bryn N.
I'm looking for a good waterproof mascara. What do you suggest? Specifically, I'm looking for one for my upcoming wedding. My lashes are decently long and thick, but really blonde. Obviously I'd love waterproof for the *emotional* day and am mostly concerned about smudging and flaking, which frequently happen with me with waterproof mascaras. I'm a bit oily, so I always have mascaras smudge. My current go-to is Covergirl Professional, which works well for the most part, but does start to flake a bit under my eyes after awhile, however it's the best mascara I've found. I haven't tried any non-drug store mascaras, but am willing to. Thank you!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
How thick is 'THICK" i just like my lashes to be lengthened and separated but don't like them to look like thick fake & stuck together..
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?