BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Get beautiful, thick, high-impact lashes with COVERGIRL professional super thick lash mascara! The brush separates, defines, and reaches those little lashes so you get bold, defined lashes so easy, so beautiful! Bold, defined volume Separates and defines lashes Lasts all day Color: Black Brown 210.

COVERGIRL Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • "This was my first HG mascara. It really does make your lashes look thicker as well as provide a beautiful dark color all over. The formula is the perfect mixture of wet and dry and doesn't get all over your lids! This is an absolutely WONDERFUL drug store mascara!" in 28 reviews
  • "Love love love love! Makes my lashes look fabulous! My eyes are blue, and it goes great! Reasonable price! Long lasting. Will definitely buy again" in 16 reviews
Tracy G.
quincy
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used cover girl mascara for many years and I seem to always go back to the cover girl professional super thick lash mascara. It gives me the long lashes look that I want and doesn’t get clumpy and thick on your lashes. It gives my lashes that full and thick look that I want and is also easy to remove. The cover girl professional super thick lash mascara is a great price and easy to get a hold of since it is sold at Most local retailers. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Ninaa B.
st louis
I really like this mascara!!!  it works really well its an good value it adorable too me i truly think if its pricey then it have to be a good value and use this product daily because i really love cover girl makeup it really amazing and very useful i do recommend to anyone
Skylar J.
Nolensville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to try out different mascaras, and this one was no different. I like the effect it has on the lashes. It makes them seem bolder and bigger without using a lot of mascara. I like this because it was a reasonable price, and it got the job done. I would recommend
Rae! A.
Concord
Bright red packaging is lovely to look at, caught my eye In The store and I had to snag it.
 Beautiful packaging. Simply lovely,  so beautiful
Lovely to apply and looks lovely on me. My lashes look so beautiful.
Angela k.
9019 NE Benton Dr.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so this mascara is supposed to be sickening, but since I haven't tried Covergirl and it's a drugstore makeup I am wondering if it would clear up your lashes and instead would make you look like you've only three big lashes.
Halle R.
Waconia
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the formula of this product but I had a hard time with application. The brush did not pick up enough product to distribute onto my lashes so I felt the need to apply lots of layers and I felt like I was wasting product.
Myra M.
mililani
Purchased at: Walmart
I have blonde hair so it’s hard to see my natural eyelashes but this mascara makes my eyelashes pop, with length and volume. So incredibly surprised on the result of this mascara with the creamy texture and good applicator.
Kallie T.
Saxe
this mascara was clumpy, the brush wasn’t a great shape, it was strangely sticky and it just left me disappointed. covergirl can do so much better than this mascara. i could hardly tell it was on except for the CLUMPS
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara was just ok, nothing fancy and I didn’t notice a huge difference with length and volume of my lashes, this is more for a casual look and not something I would wear out all the time. It stayed on all day.
Mary P.
marmora
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great product, Really makes your eyes pop. Great coverage, Really lengthens your lashes , No clumping , Really Brings out your eye color, Very Smooth , Great packaging, Great Wand Love this mascara
Bryn N.
I'm looking for a good waterproof mascara. What do you suggest? Specifically, I'm looking for one for my upcoming wedding. My lashes are decently long and thick, but really blonde. Obviously I'd love waterproof for the *emotional* day and am mostly concerned about smudging and flaking, which frequently happen with me with waterproof mascaras. I'm a bit oily, so I always have mascaras smudge. My current go-to is Covergirl Professional, which works well for the most part, but does start to flake a bit under my eyes after awhile, however it's the best mascara I've found. I haven't tried any non-drug store mascaras, but am willing to. Thank you!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Does this make your lashes clump? or give any volume or length?
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
How thick is 'THICK" i just like my lashes to be lengthened and separated but don't like them to look like thick fake & stuck together..
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I feel like it must be just me, but it winds up getting into my eyes while wearing it and it burns! Does anyone else experience this? I must have gotten a funky one.
Dorinda W.
Overall, is this a good mascara? Would you consider this to be the best volumizing mascara in CoverGirl?